31.

Both jisung and felix ware walking through the mall with jisung being littlebit nervous.

"... and were here." Felix said and pointed at the shop.

Jisung put on hood over his head and mask, so that noone would know, how he looks.

They walked in and a guy stoped them. "Hi there my lonely costumer." He said to felix.

"Hey jeongin. Look, I have a request." Felix said.

"Whatever you need." He said.

"This is my best friend jisung." Felix said and looked at jisung.

"Nice to meet you jisung." He said.

"The thing is... its very complicated with him. He's not really knowledgeable, when it comes to toys and stuff. It would be nice, if you'd show him and teach him something new." Felix put a hand on jisungs shoulder signaling him to go to the front.

"I'll sure help." He said.

-

After some talk, jeongin got some info about jisung, he was able to think everything through.

"Yeah. I think, that both your boyfriend and Felix ware right." He said. "But you don't need to worry about things like that. It's normal to want something different over time." He stood up and went for some things.

"So, this is a ring." He started. "I guess, that you know, what it's used for." Jisung shyly looked to the side.

"I'm more curious about why would someone use it. It can't be comfortable right?" Jisung said quietly.

"I'm gonna say it like this. It isn't hurting you, it's all about the kink and you need to try it so you would understand." Jeongin said. "We have some in stock, but just for you, we have some old ones which we usually throw out, so I can give you one to try out.

Jisung nooded. "The next thing is this." He pulled out a mini vibrator out of the shelve. "A vibrator. This one is waterproof, so you-"

"Can shove it up your ass." Felix said.

"I liked it when you ware quiet felix." Jisung said.

"Sorry then." Felix said and roled his eyes.

"So... Felix said everything, what I wanted to say about this thing, so we can move one. I can give you one with a discount if you want." Jeongin smiled at jisung not expecting much.

"We also have a segment with cute accessories and stuff." He said. "Here are some handcuffs, chokers, garters, thigh highs, special candles..." jeongin was talking about every single thing that was on the shelves. "... and we have some edible lubricants. Energy drink ones, Coca-Cola, strawberry... people like those, they even eat them just like a snack." Jisung was kinda mind blown but kinda curious.

"Are they really good?" Jisung asked. Jeongin just nooded. "The Coca-Cola one is one of the most sold ones. Do you wanna try? We have a taste test here." Jisung got curious and decided to taste it.

"It's actually good... it even tastes exactly like coke..." he said.

"Told you so." He smiled. "About the candles, there are more types of them. These ones are used for bdsm stuff. I don't think that you would be interested in something like that, but these,..." jeongin placed it in front of jisung. "... have viagra like effect." He said.

"Really?" Jisung asked.

"Yes, they do. You just lighten them up and as it starts to melt the wax around it, in a minute you'll start to feel it having an effect." He said. "I personally think, that this is something, that you should reconsider buying." Jeongin said.

-

"We're back." Felix said, when he saw minho sitting at the couch.

"I'm glad, that jisung's back, but you? You could've just stay there and I wouldn't mind." Minho said not peeling his eyes off of the television.

"He's salty, because he wasn't fucking you properly lately, I can feel it." Felix said. "Put the bag somewhere, where he won't find it." Jisung nooded.

"But how should I plan this..." jisung said.

"Go for it naturally..." felix said.

Jisung tought about it. It still felt littlebit embarasing.

-

Later that day, when the sun colored the sky with orange and pink-ish color jisung is planning to go and take a shower.

"What did you even buy at the mall?" Minho was curious.

"Felix was just wondering, where they sell lamps and stuff." Jisung said. "Anywas, I bought a new candle. Do you like it?" Minho smelled it not thinking much of it.

"I mean... it smells ok." He placed it on the table.

"Could you please lighten it up for me as I'll take a shower?" Jisung asked while taking a clean shirt and the bag.

"Ok." Minho said and went for the lighter.

"Thanks." Jiusng said and closed the door.

After the shower, jisung opened the bag and pulled out the things.

He prepared the lube and other things on the night stand and some had in the bag.

He put the blue thigh highs and garter on and on top of that long t-shirt, that was covering everything up.

When he opened the door, there was minho waiting.

"Finaly you're out, I need to go to the toilet." He said wanting to enter the bathroom, but was stopped by jisung.

Jiusng looked down at minhos dick and then cutely smiling at him. Minho blushed a little.

"I- I'm not joking... can I-" jisung took his hand and made his way to the bedroom. Jisung sat him on the bed and took off his shirt.

When minho saw, what jisung was wearing, he got excited. "So... this is what you've bought?" Minho asked.

"That's not all." Jisung signaled minho to look at his nightstand.

- - -

An. We had a good conversation with the woman at the sexshop. Ngl- I feel more and more knowledgeable :)

Execuse the typos. I've got no time for correction