3O.

"Lixie... I promise... we didn't throw you out without money on purpose..." jisung said clenching his teeth together as he was smiling.

"You fake ass bitch... what would you do, if it was raining? Huh? Would you let me walk in it?! Ah... sometimes you actually treet me like a cheap slut. But I don't like that jisung, you should realize-"

"Wait, you aren't slut?" Minho asked actually being surprised.

"W-what?" Felix gasped. "How can you... I AM. But HE as my best friend shouldn't treat me like my clients do." Felix fake cried.

"Are you done?" Minho asked.

"Felix... I highly doubt, that you came here just because you wanted to talk about this... you would just call and yell at me. So what else do you have to say." Jisung said crossing his arms and sitting on a couch.

"I found someone..."

Minho choked. "It was about a time." He said and walked to the kitchen for some water.

"So... you're dating someone?" Jisung asked.

"Not exactly... but I'm this close." Felix said.

"Why are you spreading your arms so widely... that doesn't seem like you're close-" felix shushed him.

"It actually is... you just don't know him. If you knew, you would say the same thing as I said." Felix said proudly.

"So... good for you I guess..." jisung said.

"You seem little-bit different jisung..." felix said.

"I do?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah. Did something happened between you and minho?" Felix said.

"Kinda... I wouldn't say, that it's that big of a problem, but it still... kinda bothers me."

"What is it?" Felix asked.

"It's weird... I don't want to talk about it..."

"I bet it's not that weird... plus... do you know, with who you're talking about weird things? Me... so you don't really have to be worried, cuz I've done some weird shit-"

"Minho wants to experiment more in our sex life." Jisung said interrupting felix.

"Experiment how...? Does he want to shove his toes up your ass or what..."

"No... for example sex toys... I don't know... I'm not really sure about that..." jisung said.

"Sex toys? You call that weird? I know that guy that sells them personally... he can recommend some nice ones- wait... YOURE TURNING 22 THIS YEAR AND YOUVE HAVENT BEEN TO A SEX SHOP?!" felix whisper-yelled.

"Felix... ah... no I wasn't... I just... didn't felt the need." Jisung said hesitantly.

"Yeah... cuz that horny fucker is taking a good care of you... hm... I bet." Felix said. "But sex toys are even good presents jisung. I tought I raised you better than that." Felix said looking disapointed.

"Felix... not everyone has the same taste as you... you know that..." jisung said. "Anyways... so he's mad, that I said, that I'm not sure about that..."

"Wait... does he treat you differently, because of it?!"

"Like... its only different, when we... do it..." jisung said.

"How different?" Felix asked.

"Hmmm... for example..."

*flash back*

"Minho hyung..." jisung said.

"Hm?"

"I feel, like doing something tonight." Jisung said.

"What... do you want to use my dick? Here, it's all yours." Minho said placing his phone on the table.

"You don't want to do it?" Jisung asked.

"Nah, it's ok. I'm just not motivated." Minho said.

"I'm supposed to be your motivation..."

"And you are. You know, that I love you, but you should also understand, that I'm not gonna get it up on command." Minho said.

"Ah..." jisung growled in frustration.

"Should I at least make you feel good in a different way?" Minho asked.

"Whatever... just get rid of my boner." Jisung said in frustration.

"Ok then." Minho took jisungs pants off together with his underwear and started by putting jisungs dick in his mouth.

"Ah... minho... I've- ah-" jiusng gasped because of the stimulation.

"Don't you like it?" Minho asked.

"I... am not that used to it- Ah..." jisung couldn't finish his sentence because of being overestimulated again.

Jisung placed his hands gently on minhos head and came right into his mouth.

Minho took all of it and spat it right into his hands. He hates the taste of cum.

"So? Are you happy now?" Minho said heading right into the bathroom cleaning his mouth with water and washing off the cum out of his face.

"When you hate it, why are you doing it?" Jisung said littlebit mad.

"I was just taking care of your problem down there. So it's not that big of a deal."

*end of flashback*

"And... that's how it went for the past few days." Jisung said. "We're not mad at each other, it's just... littlebit awkward."

"Jisung... you probably should try some sex toys, to spice up your sex life... its a good thing..." felix said.

"But I'm really not sure felix..." jisung said. "I'm also kinda scared-"

"Jisung... do you think, that minho or I would recommend you something, that would potentially hurt you or harm you in any way?" Felix said. "Just try it with him. If you're not going to be comfortable with it, I'm sure, that he'll understand. And plus it's minho, who's going to be in charge... you believe him a lot, so believe him in this as well..." felix said.

"I hope that you're right..." jisung said.

"So... should I call the friend of mine that works there? You won't be that awkward with them, plus they can recommend some good stuff." Felix said.

"Ok Ok... whatever..." jisung said in defeat. "Get me in a contact with them..."

"I like that jisung. You're learning quick." Felix said and pulled out their business card. "Keep it in secret." Felix winked.

Jisung rolled his eyes and put it in his pocket.

In a five minutes, minho came back with some food. "Minho... I didn't knew you ware a house wife..." felix said.

"It's just my basic skills." Minho said.

"Anyways sweetie... im going shopping with your jisungie. Hope you don't mind." Felix said.

"I mean... I don't mind that..."  minho said.

"Cool. Let's go after we eat."