15.

The next day Jisung was with felix on a short walk to the park.

"You should call him..." felix said.

"Call who?" Jisung said nervously.

"Are you acting dumb for a reason or you are dumb." Felix said. "Jisung... I can clearly see the way you're acting... and you're totally not acting like my sweet little muffin jisungie..." he said sadly.

"I don't think that I should... he's working a lot and has his own life-"

"At this point you're just avoiding him ji... don't forget that he's still your friend... he was your roommate for some years... you two should be way closer by now..." felix said. "I'll make sure that you'll call him."

"W-what..." jisung was nervous more than ever.

"Yes, I said what I said. You'll call him or else... I'm gonna make you call him."

"Why do you do that to me felix..."

"Because you clearly miss him... now shut up and call him..." felix snatched jisungs phone out of his pocket and unlocked it.

"H-hey... give me that back..." jisung said.

"I'm calling minho." Felix said.

"Ok... whatever." Jisung sighed and let go of felix's hand. He knew that he can't win.

In a few seconds the ringing stoped and they ware finally able to hear minhos voice properly.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi minho..." jisung said back.

"Do you need something?" Minho asked.

Felix whisperd something into jisungs ear.

"...wanna go out... what?" Jisung said out loud.

"You wanna go out?" Minho asked.

Jisung nooded shyly.

"Ok... how about... tomorrow? I did all my work for tomorrow so... we can hang out together if you want." Minho said.

"Y-yeah..."

"Ok... imma text you when and where exactly. Now I gotta work so... see you then." Minho said.

They said their bye to each other and jisung hang up.

"See... it wasn't as hard wasn't it." Felix said.

"Yeah... but still..." jisung was still unsure about everything.

That night jisung couldn't sleep at all. He was sleep deprived and always had something on his mind.

In the morning he just ate some cereal and went out.

He arrived to the place where minho was supposed to be in three minutes and waited.

Then in a few seconds, someone put a hand on jisungs shoulder.

"Haven't seen you for a while." He said.

"Minho?" jisung said and turned around when he heard his voice.

Minho smiled just a little but kept his face straight.

"How... have you been..." jisung asked.

"To be fair, work is pretty much all my life. It's my food, sleep and oxygen. Soooo... yeah." Minho said.

"Ah..."

"How about you? Are you still studying?" Minho asked.

"Yeah I am... but from home. I need to go to work as well..." jisung said.

"Yeah... works sometimes stressful right..." minho looked at jisung.

"It is... how do you manage to stay calm, relaxed and give the best out of you... you work a lot more than I do..." jisung asked.

Minho hesitated. He didn't wanted to answer, but he didn't wanted to lie to jisung either.

"Do you really wanna hear the truth jisung?" Minho asked.

"W-what truth..." jisung was confused.

"In my family... its pretty much expected that I'll be workaholic because it's in our genetics. But when it comes to stress and everything else... I relieve it with a sex..." minho said.

"D-do you have someone?" Jisung asked.

"No... the thing is... I need someone for this job because I hate to see each and every time new face. I want to feel comfortable." For minho it was hart to say all of these things in front of jisung." I'm gonna ask someone in that bar if they'd be able to live with me and-" minho couldn't even finish his sentence when jisung cut him off.

"I'll do it." He said quickly. "I can do it..."

Minho paused. "What?"

"You've herd right... y-you know... we know each other for a while... and... I don't mind... doing it..."

This caught minho out of guard. "Jisung... you aren't... a sex worker tho..."

"I... don't care. I'm able to tolerate anything..." jisung didn't knew what was he even saying.

"Jisung... I hope you're not in any financial trouble... if yes then I'll gladly help you... you don't have to work for me-"

"No really... I'm fine... I don't care about the money... I just... don't believe sex workers... that's all." Jisung said some nonsense because he wanted to hide the truth.

"Yeah... but you'll kinda become one... you know that..."

"No, I won't be sleeping with anyone. Just you... so... let's say that I'm your toy... that sounds way better." Jisung nervously looked down.

"But... I still don't understand why... why would you offer yourself like that... it doesn't make sense-"

"It does. I would hate to see some slutty- I mean... someone hurting you." Jisung said.

Minho hesitated, a lot of things went through his mind at that moment. "You should say yes minho, you already want him for a long time, but at the same time... it feels wrong."

"So... what do you think." Jisung stood there nervously looking at minho.

"If you insist so much... but I need you to live with me... you live pretty far away so that's why." Minho said.

"Y-yes... should I... pick up my things now?" Jisung asked.

"Yes, I'll take you with me right away." Minho said.

It was little bit more awkward now that they didn't see each other as much. That was pretty much expected tho because minho was a quiet person and jisung wasn't extroverted at all.

When they arrived to jisungs place, he packed few of his things and left with minho.

Minho opened the door from his apartment surprising jisubg by how big it actually was.

"Wow hyung... are you working for Elon Musk or a Jesus... this place is huge..." jisung said all surprised.

Minho smiled a little and pointed at jisungs room.

"That's your room now." Jisungs room was also very pretty. "You don't have to worry about food or paying anything. It's all on me." Minho said.

"I'm not prepared for sugar daddy lifestyle..." jisung whined.

"Then you should get used to it because it's your life now." Minho said.

"And... when do I start with my work?"

"How about now..."

- - -

I'm late again...