32.

When minho saw, what was on the Nighy stand, he couldn't believe his eyes. Is this the jisung, that was unsure about all of this?

"When did you change your mind?" Minho asked.

"You're asking me way too many questions. I don't feel comfortable answering them." Jisung said and sat on minhos lap with his dick already being hard as well.

"You even bought ring,.... and vibrat-" jisung kissed him and pushed him down on the bed.

"You wanted to use sex toys? I got you baby." Jisung smiled.

Jisung grabbed lube and ring from the night stand and started lubing minhos dick up. After that, he put the ring on minho.

"Why me tho? I tought, that it's for you?" Minho said confused.

"Well, you tought wrong baby boy. You wanted to use toys, didn't you. So enjoy them." Jisung smiled and grabbed the vibrator.

"Jisung... i- ah..." minho whined. "C-can't we swich... j-jisung?"

"No. You've wanted this baby." Jisung smiled. "Now ass up, I wanna shove it in." Minho widened his eyes and put jisungs hands away. His scared expression said it all.

"I don't think, that I'm comfortable with that." Minho said.

"When I am able to take your dick in, this shouldn't be a problem." Jisung said.

"Ji... I really am not a bottom..." minho said.

"And I've said, that I didn't wanted to use toys. And here we are. I went out of my way and bought some. Why aren't you happy hyung?" Jisung said.

Minho sighed. "How about we make a deal. You let me use toys and I'll let you... top for once." Jisung smiled again.

"Deal." Jisung said. He took off of minho the ring and put it on the nightstand. "Lay down." Minho did as jisung told him.

Jisung was super excited to top minho. He got on top of him and started kissing minho all over.

Minho got slowly into it and responded with kissing as well. Jisung put both of their dicks together and stroked both of them with his hand.

When he felt, that he was getting close, he stopped. He then put some lube on his fingers and put them inside minhos ass.

Minho widened his eyes and as jisung was slowly going in and out, even his breathing got quicker.

"How do you feel about two fingers." Jisung said and brushed minhos hair back to peck his forehead.

"J-jisung I'm a... its my first time to do this." Jisung smiled kindly.

"And you're still doing it, so that you could see me with a vibrator in my ass. Cute." Jisung said putting in his three fingers. Minho moaned this time. "That's way hotter then what I've expected."

"S-stop with the words." Minho felt little bit embarrassed.

"Don't worry babe It's been a long time since I've wanted to do this and I'm not gonna make it your worse experience." Jisung said.

"L-long time..." minho asked. Jisung nooded.

"I really wasn't the bottom type, but you've made me that way. I'm not complaining, i like being the bottom. I've just wanted to see you under me moaning my name the way I do with yours when I'm desperate for your touch." Jisung kissed his collarbone and put some more lube on his own dick.

"If you won't be able to cum from penetration I can help you after." Jisung said.

He put his dick slowly in making minho moan. He grabbed the sheets under him tightly.

Jisung could feel, how tensed he was, so his hand made his way to minhos palms and squeezed it tightly.

"Relax... make yourself comfortable. The tighter you'll be the harder it'll be for you to take me in."

Minho nooded and loosened up a bit. "Good boy." Jisung said.

Minho wouldn't bottom for anyone. But when it comes to jisung, he would do anything for the boy.

"Ah- jisung..." Jisung started thrusting in and out quicker. "How do you feel minho." Jisung was constantly checking on minho, because it was his first time being a bottom.

"I-its weird..." he managed to say. His body was shiny because of the lube and sweat.

Jisung wasn't used to top as well, so his stamina was slowly decreasing. But he was slowly reaching his orgasm, so it didn't really matter.

"Minho I'm going to cum..." jisung said and started gently stroking minho as well, so that they would cum at the same time.

Minho was moaning as jisung was making a mess out of him.

Minho came littlebit earlier but at the same time as jisung. jisung pulled out, because he didn't know if minho would like to have the cum inside of him.

Jisung stroked minhos cheek and kissed his soft lips as he was catching breath.

Minho was all dirty from his own cum, but jisung actually felt the need, to taste it as always. It was kind of a habit of his.

So he licked some of it off of minhos stomach as minho was still little bit shakey from the over stimulation.

"Shouldn't I do that baby?" Minho asked.

"I came on the sheets. Plus you don't like the taste of it. I don't mind it, it's just my habit, I can't help it." He said.

"I love you so much jisungie. You ware really good." That made jisung feel good about himself.

"You ware also really good for your first time. And again, thank you for letting me do this once." Jisung smiled.

Jisung threw the dirty blanket on the floor, and after cleaning minho and himself, covered both of them under the one that was clean.

Jisung hugged minho from the behind and as their warm bodies touched, both of them fell asleep.

- - -

An. So, this is a surprise chapter. I've never tought, that writing minho as an bottom would be so fun. Heck I've never even tought, that I'll be writing minho as a bottom, but here we are:)