27.

"And what if I did... huh? Is it bothering you that much?" Felix said and started playing with strings, from the taxi driver's hoodie.

He grabbed felixs hand and put the phone into his hand. "Let's go." He took his other hand and after taking off his shoes, walked with him into a bedroom.

Felix's apartment wasn't big, so it wasn't an issue to find it.

He pushed felix onto the bed. "Should I prepare myself?" Felix said and smirked.

"You should prepare yourself... to go to sleep. It's late." Felix looked at him confused.

He covered Felix with the sheets and walked to the doorframe. "Goodnight." He said and after flicking the light off, he left the apartment.

Felix was all confused looking at the doorframe, where he was standing after he left. "This was different..."

-

When felix woke up in the morning, he felt something in him.

"Why do I have the urge to see that guy again?" He said to himself.

He looked through his pocket to find the number of the taxi company. He called there and went out.

When the taxi arrived, there was a different guy. "Hello." Said felix and sat on the back seat.

"Can I ask?" Felix said.

"Sure, go ahead." The taxi driver said.

"There's this one taxi driver that works under this company... he is not that tall... has a dark hair and is pretty fit."

"You probably mean seo changbin... cuz there's not many ripped dudes at our company." He said. "Why are you asking?"

"I was just curious... I was kinda hoping, that I'll meet him now."

"He doesn't have a shifts today... cuz people get tired after night shifts. But I remember, where he lives... I once took him home after his shift."

"Could you please take me there instead please?" Felix asked.

"I could, but don't tell him, that I took you here." He said.

"Why?"

"He's not very social. He never went on a company meetings/parties. He's not even that talkative and non of the other workers know anything about him."

"He seemed pretty chill tho... not even that antisocial..." felix said.

"You might be special to him..."

"Nah... I don't think so... we're total strangers... we've just talked a little..." felix said.

"Tho... why do you wanna see him..."

"I just... I was just curious... there's just this feeling that I get from him..."

"Are you in love with him?" Felix looked at him.

"What? In love? It's been a long time, since I was in love..." felixs last crush was in fact jisung. But now that he thinks about it, it just might've be confusion in between love and looking up to him as a friend. "Was I ever in love?"

"Did you say anything?" The guy asked.

"No, it's nothing..." felix said.

"We're here then. Good luck with your new friend." The driver said and left.

"What now... should I knock? Is it weird? We're strangers... what am I saying... he basically busted his ass into my place so we're at least... friends right..."

He said and knocked on the door.

In a few seconds, he opened the door. "W-what are you doing here? How do you know, where I live?"

"Listen... I bet, your social security number is 2 so it's not that hard for me to find a way to you. Can I go in please?" Felix said.

The guy looked at him and just moved a side, signaling him to come in.

Felix took off his shoes, and walked in.

The place didn't looked super expensive, but it looked super clean and organized.

The guy showed him, where he can sit and sat on the other side of the couch.

"Do you live here alone?" Felix asked.

"Kinda... sometimes with few kids, because my mother needs a baby sitter for my siblings." He said.

"You've got time for baby sitting? I remember having as much time for different types of things before I had financial issues, friends and before I lived in a container... if I didn't have my one and only friend, I would still live in that trash can..." felix sighed. "So you're family type... that's what makes you want to live?"

"Kinda... but what does make you want to live..." he asked.

"Nothing, literally nothing. If I'm gonna have a one mood swing... I'm heading out of the window..." felix said.

"But why? What would make you want to live... what would make you excited to wake up into another day... wake up and say 'I can't wait, to do things'." He said.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to expect from life... I don't even know, what I'm supposed to expect from myself... you can tell me then... what would YOU say, that I'm missing... you've been the only one, that ive been able to have a serious conversation lately... help me find a reason to live..."

The guy looked at felix. "Try to love..."

- - -

I love yall~
*later fixing any grammar errors*