28.

"Try to love..."

"You mean make love? I've been doing that for a few years now, but I still feel empty... maybe filled with cu-"

"Not in that way... loving someone... the feel of doing anything for that person..." changbin said.

"Listen there changbin..."

"Now you even know my name?" He said and looked at felix.

"I- as I've said... you're easy to read... m-my name is felix by the way..." felix said stood up and bowed.

"Felix? Doesn't sound like a local name to me..." changbin said. "Anyways... as I've said... loving means caring... so in short, when someone loves you, means that they're gonna care if you feel suicidal and there gonna help you stop feeling that way, so you won't have the urge to kill yourself."

"Like You right now?" Felix said.

"I care about you?"

"I mean... you're trying to help me... and why didn't you wanted to sleep with me that night?" Felix asked. "Was it because you care about me, and don't want me to be just your toy? Why seo changbin? Huh?"

"I wouldn't treat a single person like a toy. I tought that that was a basic human knowladge." Changbin said.

"But I allowed you to do it... and I wanted it. Then it would be just us making love. Are you then into girls?" Felix said.

"Ah... the truth is... I would say, that I was kinda pitying you as well... it was clearly visible to me, that you've never had a proper relationship before, so I didn't wanted to act like a dog. I wanted to show you, how every man should react in this situation, and what you should expect from these men." Changbin sighed. "You're filling your empty heart with sex instead of finding a lover felix... that's what I'm trying to say... I hope, that you took at least something from this conversation."

"Sooo... are we gonna date then?" Felix said.

"What 'we' are you talking about... you should date someone... not me." Changbin said.

"But you're depressed as well... so if we date each other, we can solve things with each other." felix said.

"I- I don't want to date you tho..."

"But you don't have a lot of choices THO, when you like to be closed all day by yourself or with your mothers kids... I bet you don't have any friends... how can you in this state find a partner huh?"

Changbin was looking at him confused. "Who told you that." He said.

"I can read you well. As I've said-" felix was interupted by a nock on the door.

"I'm going!" Changin said. When he opened the door. His two bothers ware standing there together with his mother.

"Hey son. Could you please take care of your brothers? I don't want them to be alone in the house for the night... I know, that today you have no night shifts, so I tought that I can leave them here with you." She said looking kinda tired.

"Yeah sure." Changbin said.

Chanbins mother looked into the apartment seeing felix sitting there on the couch.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

- - -
Long time no see my babies
*i didn't do a proof read*