17.

After jisung woke up, minho was nowhere to be found. He felt kinda lonely. So he got up and tought about last night.

*

"Wait, let me take care of you jisung." Minho said. He got up and went for a wet towel and some clean clothes.

Now jisung got the chance to experience what an after care is for the first time.

"I'm here." Minho put the clean clothes on the bed and started cleaning jisungs body.

"Thank you." Jisung said and softly smiled.

"You shouldnt thank me, everyone should experience good after care."

Minho even helped him put on the big shirt that he could sleep in.

"B-but... hyung?" Jisung said. Minho looked at him. "What about you? Y-you didn't... you know..."

Minho smiled. "Don't worry about it. This was your first time. I didn't wanted to ruin it for you." Minho said. "And I don't mind getting it done in the bathroom. I don't want you to be totally sore, for the first time." Minho lied besides him, hugged him and whispered into his ear. "Now sleep. You need to rest properly."

Jisung nooded and fell asleep in few minutes.

*

Jisung lied on his back and tought. He got up but a lot of pain in his lower back that went up his spine caused him to fall down.

"Shit-" He cursed.

He helped himself get up thanks to the bed and slowly walked to the kitchen.

Minho was still nowhere to be found. He saddened because of that. Minhos personality actually changed. Back then, he would put jisung in front of his work or school. Now he felt like he was the second choice.

Jisung opened the fridge and was surprised at the amount of food that was there. And it wasn't some kind of food, it was food that only rich people could eat every day. Not a poor student like he himself.

He decided that he should make himself sandwich because it's been a long time since he had one.

"What should I do..." jisung said to himself when he finally sat down with the sandwich.

He decided, that he should call felix after he'll eats.

-

"Hey felix." Jisung said.

"Hey, sooo... how it went with minho? I'm surprised that you didn't called me yesterday."

"I-its not that important... really."

"Now you're telling me that the time that you two spent together isn't important..." felix said.

"Ok, ok... fine I'll tell you..." jisung sighed. "I now work for him." Jisung said lowering his voice a little.

"Oh that's great jisung... why wouldn't you tell me about it... its actually really important... what are you doing then... organizing papers, paper work, assistant,... t o y..."

"No... im his... stress reliever..." jisung said slowly.

"YOU'RE WHAT? Are you telling me now that he really fucked you?" Felix said loudly.

"Y-yeah..." jisung said embarrassed.

"I want a sugar daddy like that... I'm jealous." Felix said with a chill voice.

"Sugar- felix... i-its not like I'm going after money..." jisung whined.

"We'll, I do." Felix said making jisung sigh.

"I offered myself... so he wouldn't sleep with... some sex worker..." jisung said all shy.

"Yeah yeah... sure..." felix said. "You're totally up his ass jisung. And he's probably so big down there, I bet you knew and offered yourself because of that as well."

Jisung went silent.

"Yeah, I'm totally right. You two horny asses couldn't hold yourself back-"

Jisung just ended the call.

"What now..." jisung sighed. "There's nothing much that I can do."

After that he realized, that there's one more room that minho told him about, but didn't showed the inside of.

It was his office, place, where he worked every day.

He was thinking. "Minhos probably there..." he said to himself.

He went up to that door and looked through the keyhole. The only thing that he could hear is the sound of paper, keypads and him writing something down.

It was really quiet in there. He was sitting there writing something and looking through different documents and files.

Jisung decided not to disturb him for now. Minho obviously loves his work and would appreciate, if jisung didn't disturbed.

But he felt kinda lonely. What was he supposed to do. Every and each day that he spent separated from minho felt like an eternity. Now that he's so close to him, it still feels, as if he was far away.

So he spent the whole day on his phone playing games and watching videos.

When dinner time already came, minho was still nowhere to be found.

So again, jisung went in front of minhos office and looked through the keyhole, tho minho was still working.

It was already pretty late so he decided that he should go and sleep already. He had nothing better to do so he didn't mind.

What jisung wasn't expecting tho was that it went like that for another three days.

He was already going crazy because of it.

Once jisung decided, that he should go into minhos office, so he knocked and entered.

"Minho?" He said.

"Yes?" He said not looking at him once.

"I... feel lonely. I want to spend some time with you." Jisung said.

"Jisung, you know that I need to work-"

"But that isn't healthy at all... you should not overwork yourself to that point in which you cannot even have any free time for yourself." Jisung said. "You're going over your assigned schedule..."

"Jisung... you don't understand what it's like to be obsessed with your work, do you..." jisung really didn't understood that feeling because he never liked his past job.

"As i tought... listen jisung, I'm working to be happy, to fulfill my dreams and to make myself uselful, that's why I like to work." He said turned the other way around and continued with his work.

Jisung got sad. What should he do. Minho obviously doesn't care about him now.

He felt awful so he got out of the office and out of the apartment.

As he was walking with his head facing ground, he bumped into someone.

"Ah- I'm sorry..." jisung said and bowed.

"It's ok. But... who are you? I've never seen you here..."

- - -

Long time no see :)