11.

Jisungs relationship with minho didn't changed at all. They ware acting as if nothing happened.

Minho would like to tell him how much he loves him, wants to cherish him and hold him. But he was scared  that he would be too fast.

As he was walking from the school, he was thinking about coming clear to jisung.

He knew that jisung knows everything, he just wanted jisung to hear it from his own mouth.

When he came home, he threw his backpack in front of the couch and went to jsungs room where was jisung sitting and doing his homework.

"Minho?" Jisung said as he looked at him.

"Jisung... I wanna come clear... I know that I've never told you... and I know that you've already figured it out... but I'm gay... and I'm sorry for not telling you from the beginning..." minho said and looked down.

Jisung chuckled. "Minho... sometimes things like this can be hard to say out loud... and... you've probably had a bad experience before... that's why i wouldn't be able to be mad at you..." jisung said. "Cmon... smile for me..." jisung said and smiled brightly.

Minho couldn't help himself so he let out a small smile from how happy he was.

-

As the rest of the year went by, it was  a graduation time.

Through the time, minho started to feel more and more comfortable with his sexuality. He was more confident mainly thanks to felix.

Tho it was already the end of the year and minho graduated. He could finally have a properly payed job.

He was going in his family steps without realizing it because he was already staying at work for a long a time.

As he was sitting behind his desk looking at his phone. He was thinking about jisung.

He stayed late till night at work because of his position. He got well payed job and he didn't wanted to lose his position just because of slacking.

On the other hand, jisung whenever he was at home alone, he felt lonely. Minho worked even at Saturdays and Sundays because he didn't mind.

Jisung missed doing breakfast for the two of them. He sometimes tought, that he even sleeps at his work.

He even sometimes acted strange. It was because he didn't slept properly  had a lot of meetings and not enough of fresh air. He was always closed in his office and worked.

At this point jisung was worried about minhos body and health.

-

Minho had a meeting with someone from a rich family. His ceo knew, that she can rely on minho, so of course she's gonna send minho on the meeting together with few other people to talk to them.

"Are you prepared mr. Lee? It's going to be hard to solve this issue without big loss. I made a big mistake by giving your spot to some idiot last time." His ceo said and placed hers hand on minhos shoulder. "I believe in your skills mr. Lee." She said and minho nooded.

"Also, I would like to see you on dinner with me and the other ceo. We need to talk it through more and I feel like you're going to be needed there as well." Minho nooded and smiled.

"I understand mrs. Kim." She nooded and walked away.

Minho had to prepare the material because the meeting was in an half hour already. He grabbed all the papers and walked through the hallways to prepare it on the table.

After fifteen minutes, the not so important people started to appear. They ware sitting pretty far from where minho and mrs. Kim ware sitting. He greeted all of them and with his hand signaled where they can sit.

There ware three of them so now was missing just mrs Kim and ceo of the other company with one more person.

-

Minho looked at his watch and saw that in a minute the consultation should begin.

And there they ware, right in time the door opened and two unfamiliar faces showed. Right behind them mrs Kim appeared as well.

Minho moved the chairs for the ceo and the assistant and signaled that they can sit down. They smiled tilted their heads and bowed.

"So... can we start the meeting?" Mrs Kim asked.

Everyone agreed so it started.

Mrs Kim started. "Mr Hwang, I would like to sincerely apologize for the stuff that happened last time. We've fired the person that caused all the troubles. We wanted to solve everything with a compromise. Mr. Lee, could you please hand mr Hawng the papers?" Minho signaled with his slight head movement that he can.

"We offer some partnerships and of course some other things which are included on the paper. If you want to let this go through your head for some time, we are more then willing to wait." Minho said calmly with a smile as he showed where are the things written.

Mrs Kim knew, that they ware on edge, but minho wasn't as worried so he seemed pretty calm.

"I have to say... I'm impressed with your offers. I'm really glad that won't have to close our doors to your company." The ceo said.

He handed the papers to the women on her right and she signed it as well as he did.

"Theres no need to put this aside, I'm willing to sign it right now. Mrs Kim  I'm glad that we ware able to talk this through without problems." She gulped and smiled still worrying.

"That'll be it for now. Thank you all for your anticipation." Mr Hwang said and bowed his head.

The other people bowed as well and he left with the lady away.

"Minho... you did it... wooow..." she said as she dried her sweaty forehead.

"I'm glad." Minho said.

"And he seemed especially happy about the offer... I have never seen him like that..." she said still in shock.

- - -

If you're wondering how mrs Kim looks like, she can look like anyone with a first name Kim🙃 I'm leaving this to your imagination.