Cherish The Day...

Roger woke up first.  Tired from the late night of celebrating with his band.  Celebrating with Brian.  The show had turned out brilliantly and the response from the crowd had them all wired and ready to party.  They ended up in a bar called The Cicada Club.  A table was found for their group and drinking commenced.  Many celebratory rounds were had and around 3 in the morning they managed to fall out of the limo in front of the St. Regis Hotel.  They were a somewhat raucous but joyous bunch as they spilled out of the lift and went to their rooms.

Brian and Roger barely shed their clothes before collapsing in their bed.  Still drunk and their energy waning.  After a few kisses they both drifted off.  Needing some rest after an emotion filled day.  Now Roger slid back the covers and he used the bathroom before grabbing a much needed bottle of water.  He stopped to brush his teeth and returned to bed.  Brian was still fast asleep as Roger quietly called room service and ordered them a late breakfast.  As he completed the order he felt Brian stirring next to him.  He turned to see Brian get out of bed and disappear into the bathroom.  Roger hung up the phone and sat up in bed.  Waiting for his lover to return.

Brian leaned over the sink and vigorously tried to brush the awful taste from his mouth.  He finally began to feel a bit more human as he wiped his face.  He ran his hand through his disheveled curly mop and yawned as he opened the door and stretched.  His almost naked body on display for his fiancee.

"There's my rock god!"  Roger teased as Brian had his arms pulled taught above his head and yawned again.  He grinned at the name Roger bestowed on him.  He then remembered what day it was.

"Happy anniversary!"  Brian said sleepily as he walked over and then crawled on his knees towards Roger.  The blond eagerly accepted Brian's climbing up to him.  His arms opened to accept his body.

"Happy anniversary..."  Roger said sweetly as they came together in a gentle kiss.  Brian made a moaning sound of contentment as he laid against Roger.  The men holding each other and feeling the effects of the late night.  

"I called and ordered us a lovely breakfast..."  Roger informed Brian as he stroked his mass of curls and felt contentment doing it.  Brian nodded against Roger's neck as he pressed a kiss there.

"I need to eat to get rid of this hangover..."  Brian murmured to him.  Roger patted Brian's back.

"We can eat and then get ready because I have plans for us today..."  Roger informed the lump laying on top of him.  Brian stirred and looked at Roger.  Finding a smile for him.

"You made plans?"  Brian asked with growing excitement.  Roger smiled and kissed Brian's nose.  

"I did..."  he confirmed.  "It's your first trip to New York and our first anniversary...we need to have a special day together...just you and me..."  Roger advised.  Brian moved to sit up a little more so he could reach Roger's mouth.  He kissed him attentively.  

"I love you..."  Brian told him as their lips parted.  

"I love you too..." Roger responded.  They shared a silent smile before Roger reached over for the telephone.

"Let's go ahead and call Freddie and Deaks while we wait for our food..." Roger suggested.  Brian turned around so he could give Roger more room to move and got comfortable laying with his back to Roger's lap as the blond dialed The Mercury residence.  Someone answered.

"If this is a member of the press...we have no comment at this time..."  Roger heard Phoebe state firmly as he answered the phone. 

"What if it's a close friend?"  Roger questioned.  He heard Phoebe chuckle.