Like A Virgin...

"This is a nice setup..."  Deacy remarked to Brian in the new laundry room at the church.  Brian was folding a pile of freshly laundered towels as Deacy sat on the counter and sipped his Sprite.  Deacy was admiring the new washer and dryer set that Roger had installed.  Noticing Jesus, the cat, sleeping on top of a folded blanket in the corner of the counter by the window.

"It sure beats using the laundry room at my flat..."  Brian replied as he stacked the towels in the corner of the folding table and began work on a basket of dark clothes.  

"I've never seen the laundry at Freddie's...his staff takes care of it all..." Deacy commented as Brian hung up a t-shirt shirt on a hanger.  

"I like knowing where my clothes have been...thank you very much..."  Brian responded with some cheek.  Deacy grinned at him.

"So if Roger had loads of money and had some people doing everything...you wouldn't let them touch your laundry?"  Deacy asked in all seriousness.  Brian immediately shook his head.

"Nope..."  he said back without hesitation.  "I know Rog used a laundry service before we moved but I told him I could take care of our clothes to save money..."     Brian explained and seemed proud of the fact.  "I'm already doing my own so it's no big deal..."  Deacy sipped his Sprite and watched Brian picking up a pair of skimpy black underwear.  

"Maybe you just enjoy handling his panties..."  Deacy quipped as Brian attempted to fold the small pair of black briefs and then just laid them aside.  

"I actually prefer it when I get to take them off of him..."  Brian countered with a wink and Deacy almost spit out his drink as Brian held another pair up to show them to Deacy.

"Listen to you Mr. Sass!"  Deacy remarked with surprise.  "You sound like me!" Brian laughed as he made an orderly little stack of Roger's briefs and then began folding some boxers. 

"Speaking of being like you..."  Brian said as they both calmed down.  "I wanted to ask you something..."  Deacy was curious as Brian seemed a bit bashful despite just having said something bawdy.

"Ask me anything..."  Deacy said as he swung his legs back and forth and took another sip of Sprite.  Brian hesitated and decided what to say as he began sorting some socks.

"I'm going to let Roger do me for his birthday..."  Brian finally blurted out.  He realized there was no point in being vague.  Deacy's eyes widened at the news and he smiled as he let his straw slip from his lips.

"Wow!"  Deacy reacted.  "For someone who was new to the game not that long ago you're quite the adventurer...."  he told his best friend.  He was impressed with how far Brian had come in a short time.  

"It's not like I'm 19 years old Deaks..."  Brian reminded him.  "I'm mature enough to decide what I want and experienced enough to handle it..."  Deacy found Brian's choice of the word 'experienced' funny.  

"Experienced?" Deacy questioned disbelievingly but grinned.  An idea of how to tease his friend popped in his head.  

'Like a virgin!'   Deacy began to sing out and Brian immediately rolled his eyes.

'Touched for the very first time!'   Brian smirked as he focused on folding and decided to ignore his friends serenade.   'Like a vir-ir-ir-ir-gin...'  Deacy sang the words true to form as Brian began matching socks.  

"Stop it!" Brian finally said with amusement.  Deacy kept on.

'Gonna give you all of my love boy!  My fear is fading fa-ah-ast!'  The two of them were sharing a silly grin when Roger appeared in the doorway and Deacy immediately stopped singing.