I Touch Myself..

When Brian got home from Deacy's place later that night he couldn't get the images from that porno out of his head.  He thought about it as he pulled off his clothes and trudged to the bathroom to use the toilet.  He pulled out his cock to urinate.  As he lightly handled himself he thought about the image of the older man in the video stroking the younger man as he laid on the couch.  His mind practically hit rewind and he then considered the scene of the younger actor masturbating.  Alone in his house and sitting against the couch as he gently stroked himself and had his eyes closed.  Brian remembered the way his lips were parted and he was completely focused on the sensation of running his hand up and down his shaft.  The image stayed with him as he moved to the sink to wash his hands.  As he ran the warm water over his soapy fingers he thought of how it might feel to see another man's hands on his own cock.  He remembered the moment in the film that the older man walked in and quickly joined in the action.  Brian began drying his hands and and closed his eyes for a moment.  He dropped the towel on the counter and slid his hand into his boxers and put himself into the picture in his head.  All alone and seeking some pleasure.  Eyes shut and mouth open.  Fingers cupped around his cock and caressing himself.  The growing firmness combined with the silky feel of the skin on his shaft.  The increasing girth and warmth from your own efforts.  The sound of your breath getting heavier as your cock feels heavier in your hand.

Brian used his free hand to shove his boxers down below his bottom and halfway down his thighs.  He leaned forward and pressed the palm of his hand against the edge of the cold porcelain counter and gripped it as he gripped himself.  His breath caught as he fell deeper into his imagination and became more deliberate with his strokes.  It began to be a bit rough so Brian opened his eyes and reached for a bottle of lotion.  He quickly got a small amount on his fingers as he spread it around and returned his hand to his cock.  The lotion was a little cool but the sensation was nice as he began running his lubricated digits up and down his shaft.  His free hand returned to its position on the counter and Brian sunk back into his little fantasy.  He began to picture a stranger coming into the bathroom and seeing him jerking off.  At first it felt foreign to have a man interrupt his play.  Any prior sexual daydreams had involved women.  He tried to focus on how it would feel to have a man watching you and showing interest in your activity.  Brian purposely turned his head around as if he was turning to see the stranger in the bathroom and and increased his efforts.  As he engaged in more purposeful strokes the stranger idea faded and he put Roger standing in his doorway.  

He imagined Roger in a tight black t-shirt and even tighter jeans.  He needed him to be masculine and aggressive like the older man in the porno.  Roger wore a pleased expression as he focused his piercing blue eyes on the sight of Brian pleasuring himself.  Brian smiled at the thought of being caught by him and slid his thumb over the top of his hardened penis as he bit down on his bottom lip and enjoyed the look on Roger's lust filled face.  His stomach did a bit of a somersault as his fantasy moved forward.  Roger took a few steps towards Brian and then turned him back to face the mirror over the counter.  Brian could see his own hand on his cock and saw Roger slide up to stand behind him as he touched Brian's back and then moved his hand around his hip to land on Brian's flat stomach.  His breath caught at the imagined sensation of Roger's large hand resting on his tummy and then drifting down to move Brian's hand away so he could take hold of Brian's cock. 

"Feel good?"  Roger whispers in his ear and Brian felt a tingling all over as he pretended Roger pressed his own body up against back and slid his free arm across Brian's chest to hold him as he kept up the languid strokes.  Brian actually nodded confirmation as he pictured himself nodding to Roger that yes - it feels really good.  Then he imagined Roger pressing his warm mouth to the back of his neck and on his shoulder.  It felt intimate and he relished the sensation.  As Brian decided to take it further he was jarred from his fantasy by the telephone ringing.  Shit!  His eyes flew open and he felt incredibly self conscious as he stood at the counter tugging on his hardened cock.  For a moment he considered not answering but feared it could be important based on the time of night.  He grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them up as he headed out of the bathroom.