Love My Way...

This was certainly a first for Brian.  When he opened his eyes and felt the weight of a body next to him he went through a mix of emotions.  It was still surprising to him that he had done everything they had done last night.  Two men.  But it had been really good.  He saw the pile of light blonde hair nestled into his chest and had to smile.  It was nice to wake up next to someone.  It had been a really long time since he shared his bed with anyone.  But a man?  As he reminded himself.  This is a first.  Roger was snoring lightly and had buried his face in Brian's armpit.  There was immense heat radiating from his limp body.  Brian shifted a little to take the pressure off his arm and smiled as Roger made a small noise and began to raise his head.  He opened his eyes and a sleepy smile appeared in his face

"Hey..."  he said in a raspy drowsy voice.  Brian smiled at him and tried not to fidget too much.

"Good morning..."  Brian answered quietly.  Roger moved his head up and looked into Brian's eyes.  He loved the warmth he found there.  Brian's eyes were almost amber in color in the light from his bedroom window.  Roger slowly moved up so he could kiss him.  Brian's lips were a little dry but felt nice as they met.  Brian slid his arm around and pulled Roger closer as they shared a few more tender kisses.   He was still surprised how much he liked the weight of Roger against his body.  A few more lingering kisses were exchanged and Roger murmured with pleasure. 

Brian made a satisfied noise of his own and then glanced over at his alarm clock.  As he did so he realized he never set it last night and his eyes grew wide as he saw the time.  "Shit!  I'm late!"  Brian shouted as he pulled Roger away from him to jump out of bed.  Roger fell back onto the empty bed as Brian tore out of the bedroom towards the toilet.  The shop was supposed to open in 20 minutes!  As Brian emptied his bladder he estimated how quickly he could get showered and ready and knew he had to call Deacy to let him know.  He moved over to the sink and washed his hands quickly as he grabbed his toothbrush and pressed out too much toothpaste in an effort to be quick.

Roger heard the hustle in the bathroom and rolled over to look at the doorway.  He remembered that Brian has a regular job with set hours and actually has to be somewhere in the morning.  Roger decided to be helpful and moved out of the bed and stretched.  He then walked over to Brian's closet.  Brian was aggressively running his toothbrush through his mouth in the bathroom as he leaned over and turned on the shower.  He began to pull off his boxers when he heard Roger arrive in the doorway.  He turned to see Roger standing there in his black skin tight briefs and had his arm raised at his side and was leaning against it in the door frame.   Roger's  body was tone but soft in all the right places.  His eyes lingered on Brian's boxers.

"Can I help?"  he asked Brian with a smirk on his face.  Brian hesitated with removing his only piece of clothing.  Roger noticed and felt amused.  "You know....I've seen everything there is to see...so there is no reason to be self conscious right now...."  Roger reminded him.  Brian nodded slightly as he blushed and realized Roger had seen all of him last night as he laid naked on the couch.   He couldn't focus on that right now and felt the water temperature.  Brian pulled back the shower curtain and shoved his boxers down and quickly stepped in. He pulled the toothbrush from his mouth and rinsed it in the rushing water. 

"I'm late to open the shop....I should be opening in 15 minutes!"  Brian shouted to Roger over the sound of the water as he grabbed his body wash and began to quickly get cleaned up.  "I need to call Deaks to tell him I will be late..."  he explained as he ran a bath sponge over his body.  He didn't get a response and wondered where Roger was.  He decided to peek out of the curtain to see if he was still there and was startled when he saw Roger taking a piss at the toilet.  He let go of the curtain and felt a little embarrassed as he worked to rinse the soap away.  He fumbled quickly for his face wash and plastered it on as he rubbed it around and turned to rinse it off.  He made sure he got all the soap from his body before he turned off the water and then peeked out of the curtain again.  Roger had disappeared.  He leaned over and grabbed his towel from the wall bar and began to hurriedly dry off as he stepped out of the shower.