Together Forever...

Roger's eyes felt like they were glued shut when he tried to open them.  He reached up with his hand and pried them open.  Wincing as the gunk holding them together finally gave way. A sigh left his mouth as he rolled over and found Brian laid out on his back.  Roger couldn't help but chuckle to himself at the smudge of red lipstick that covered Brian's mouth and chin.  There were streaks of black makeup down his cheeks and his hair was a massive wad of tacky hairspray and half formed curls.  His bare chest was exposed and the bedsheet was loose around his hips.  He was snoring lightly and looked dead to the world.  Roger needed something to drink desperately and a piss. He leaned over and pressed a kiss to Brian's bare chest before groaning at the effort of stretching his body. Roger rolled from the bed and got to his feet.  Something fell onto the floor as he stood and he had to look closer to figure out what it was.  He grinned as he realized it was one of their falsies.   Roger picked it up and dropped it in the rubbish bin as he walked into the bathroom.  He purposely avoided looking at himself in the mirror.

After emptying his bladder, Roger found bottled water on the bathroom vanity and grabbed two of them as he padded back into the bedroom.  He opened one and took a large satisfying drink as he walked over towards the open wall at the back of the room.  There was a gentle breeze blowing in and the warmth of the sun was evident as he got closer.  The scent of sea salt and the sound of the waves was relaxing.  Roger took a deep breath and smiled.  Feeling better already.  He heard  Brian stirring and turned to see him waking up.  Roger walked over as Brian began to sit up in bed.  He sat down next to him and held out the other water bottle.

"I think you're going to want this..."  Roger suggested and Brian took the bottle and instantly drank half of it.  Savoring every drop in his dry mouth.  He let out a huge sigh as he went to stand up and Roger got up as well.  

"Need the loo, some headache medicine and I really need a shower..."  Brian mumbled as he moved towards the bathroom.  Roger watched Brian slump naked into the other room and then noticed the scattered garments all over the bedroom and in the bed.  He laughed at the memory of last night and reached over to pick up a pair of black panties tucked into the bedsheet.  He tossed them on the floor and fell back into the bed.   His stomach gurgling.  Roger laid there trying to figure out if he was hungry or just needed to throw up.

Later That Day

Brian laced his fingers with Rogers as they walked down the path to an outdoor dining area.  They had both recovered from their hangovers and had showered and got dressed.  Clad in loose fitting shorts and t shirts, they headed for a table to get something to eat.  Both had felt too ill to eat earlier but were now famished as they got situated under a tall umbrella covered table.   Roger still had his sunglasses on and smiled at Brian as a waiter came over with a tray of drinks.

"Good afternoon gents...would you care for some fresh juices?"  he asked.  Brian selected a pineapple orange juice and Roger opted for papaya and banana.  They both enjoyed the cold refreshing drink as another waiter brought them menus. Brian ordered some Arepas stuffed with avocado, cheese and a chicken spread.  Roger got Arepas as well but with the jerk chicken and mango chutney.  They enjoyed the cover from the mid day sun as they dined and took in the view of the beach and some gift shops nearby.  

"What time is the rehearsal?"  Brian asked as he finished a bite of his food.  Roger smiled at him.  Loving how many colors he could see in Brian's hair with the bright sunlight against it.  His curls blowing about in the breeze.  

"It's at 4....then we prepare for the ceremony..."  Roger answered as he sipped his juice.   "Interested in a quick swim after we eat?"  he asked his boyfriend.  Brian smiled and nodded and they both focused on finishing their meal and heading for the beach.