Future Management..

All Roger could think about was making Brian his.  He sped down the quiet street as he thought about how innocent and beautiful Brian looked as he laid with his eyes closed and his head rolled back on the sofa.  The scent of him as Roger had placed purposeful kisses against his long luscious throat and inhaled his freshly shampooed hair.  How lean and angular his body felt as Roger made efforts to get closer to him.  The sound of Brian's heavy breaths and struggle with newfound desire.  Roger meant it when he said he would never ask Brian to do anything he didn't want to.  But the thought of doing all the things that were in question with this captivating man made Roger's cock stir.  It also made his heart pump a little faster.  And something within Roger opened up.  Something he had not been able to tap into for a while became available to him again.

By the time Roger arrived home he already had a few lyrics in his head and a melody was shaping itself underneath the words.  He smiled and felt enthralled with finally getting some inspiration for a new song.  He switched off his stereo to avoid any distraction as he thought through the words and felt his pulse quicken with excitement.

'You don't need nobody else but me...'

He repeated the line to himself as he parked his car and slid out and hurried through his front door.  He was in the lift and in his apartment in quick measure as he went straight upstairs and grabbed some paper to jot down his ideas.  With several lines completed Roger laid down the paper and grabbed his guitar from its perch and began fleshing out the melody.   Roger considered the lyrics he had so far and realized it was a plea to Brian to give him a chance.  To try something new.  To take a risk.  Yes - Brian had said he had never done anything with a man before.  He understood the hesitation.  But Roger knew that Brian would never have agreed to see him a second time; let alone a third; if he wasn't open to the possibility of being with him.

I'm gonna invite you to try my machines
Program an offer you just can't refuse
I'm gonna invite you to share all my dreams
You've nothing to lose
Recycle your thoughts
I'll rewire your mind
I'll punch in some new points of view
To make sure you find
You've got nothing to lose

Roger rested the guitar in his lap as he looked across the room at his bed and pictured himself hovering over Brian on the mattress.  He imagined Brian's long limbs and torso splayed underneath him and his face filled with desire and anticipation as Roger ran his tongue across his nipples and stroked his cock with his adept grip.  He envisioned how gorgeous that man would look with his large mass of curls fanned out from his head and rife for caressing. 

New words filled his head and Roger reached for his paper again as he focused on completing the words to his musical flirtation with his new obsession.  He lost all track of time as he moved to his home recording equipment and began to shape a demo to show the band.  Roger made use of his electronic drums, bass and electric guitar and finally laid down the vocal track late in the night.  After playing it back to make sure it sounded presentable he inserted the cassette in its case and laid it on his nightstand as he stripped off his clothes and spread out across the bed.  He laid there and pondered whether his band would like the song and how Brian would react to his musical seduction.

----------------

It was a nice day out so Brian opted to walk to his friend's place for lunch.  He slung his bag over his shoulder and took off on foot to stroll the four blocks.  Brian tucked his billowy curls behind his ears and placed his foam earphones over his head and switched on his Walkman.  He had selected a mix tape Deacy made for him months ago.  It was a nice blend of medium paced songs suitable for walking.  'Walk Like An Englishman' was his friend's humorous take on the song title 'Walk Like An Egyptian.'   Brian took in the daytime scenes of his neighborhood and enjoyed the light breeze and partly cloudy skies.  He was soon knocking on the door to the tiny flat of his co-worker.