Filler what happened.

Back on the Tardis, Rose decides to talk to her friend. She goes to her bedroom first and surprisingly she's there.
"Raiah, hey you, you okay? You look a little shaky." Rose asks her.
"Yeah fine just used a lot of energy today and it was stronger than what I usually use."
Rose just nods at her. The pair sprawl out on Kyraiahs bed against the headboard. Suddenly the redhead smirks at the blonde.
"Did you know you snogged my dad today?"
The blonde just looks at her. When did she do that...oh no Cassandra.
"That wasn't me. You know that wasn't me right?"
"Yeah I know but it was weird. Like you two always do that weird flirty thing with each other. And I mean weird because it's like a half flirty thing. And I'm not entirely sure my dad knows how to flirt properly. I have nothing against you to being together, if that ever happens but this was straight up weird because it was your body but wasn't you, I knew that immediately after hearing you on the phone, and he got all flustered and stuff"
"Okay well that's enough of that then, let's just forget about that. But I just wanted to check on you because you were very shaky when we were at the hospital. I'll let you get some rest then." Rose said as she quickly hurried out of the room, cheeks a flaming pink. Ky smirked at the blonde reaction, it was funny.
After she had left, Ky laid down and had a nap for an hour just to regain her energy. She would have had longer if she could but her Timelord biology stopped that. They never needed much sleep, unless it was after a bad regeneration. Or she was overly emotional.

Not long after she woke there was a knock on her door, looking in the door way she saw her dad. She wasn't going to have the same conversation with him that she had with Rose, that would be weird.
"Can I come in, princess?" He said.
"Yeah of course. One question, where has that nickname come from?" Sh asked the tall brunet man.
"No idea, just fits I guess, your my little princess. Always will be. Are you okay, you got very upset looking earlier when we first went to the Face of Boe?" He asked as he walked to the end of her bed and sat down. She crawled over to him and put her head on his shoulder. Times like this he thought she still needed him but seeing her today, he was really starting to think she didn't.
"Yeah fine dad. Um, I guess it was just the fact he had been all alone, I understand that I guess, the feeling of it. Until I had you and Rose I had always felt alone, he was all alone and supposedly dying. It hurt, no body should be alone when they're dying."
He nodded, that was what he thought. He just didn't like seeing her like that.
"One more thing. I know you're all grown up, I mean you were when we found you, but I'll always be here if you need me. I'll always be your dad. Even though your becoming all independent and stuff, I just wanted you to know that." He said with a sad sigh and a sad look on his face.
Ky took her head off of his shoulder and furrowed her eyebrows. "What are you going on about. I'm always gonna need you. Your talking as if I'm going somewhere. I'm not, I'm not going anywhere. Dad your stuck with me because I'm always going to need you." The red head said panicking slightly.
At this the Doctor smiled a big bright smile and brought her into a big hug. "I guess it was watching you walk away earlier, on your own, I just figured you didn't need me the same way you did when we first met. I was worried that you were going to realise you didn't need me and leave or something."
Ky shook her head and put her head back on his shoulder, her arms still around his middle and his tightly around her.
He looked down at his redheaded miracle daughter, who came to him when him when he needed it most, and kissed the crown of her head.
"Well how about you choose the next adventure, hmm how does that sound little on?" He said against her hair.
"Oh, perfect how about...umm...something music related...yeah anything music related." She said.
"Your wish is my command."