Chapter One :]

Y/N POV-

I've been best friends with Tommy, since forever. Since I can remember anyway. He's always been there for me, a bubbly and loud personality, though he can be soft at times. He's a twitch streamer, I should probably mention.

That makes him very loud at late times, his stream knows me, very well you could say. I've came over in some of his streams before and according to Tom, they loved me.

He's tried to persuade me to become a twitch streamer, but I've denied it for so long because I feel like it's a lot of pressure that I won't be able to handle.

Anyways, I'm sitting at my desk, it's around 4pm on a Friday and I'm doodling in my notebook. It was common for me to do this, it was a way my mind could be at peace without bitch boy next door screaming in my ear. All jokes aside he's a very nice guy in general, just maybe if he could just turn down the volume a bit? that would be great.

I sit doodling some random girl I came up with on the spot. My h/c hair was getting in my way a lot while I was drawing, as it kept falling on the page. I get more and more frustrated every time. I eventually give up and close it over, sliding it in a drawer on my desk.

"y/n!" My mum shouts up the stairs. "Yeah mum?" I yell back. "The Simons are coming over for dinner tonight again! Come help me set the table!" She replies, her voice fading as she walked back to the kitchen.

Great. Now I had to deal with the prick again after I literally just got back from school with him. I'm joking, I love being in his presence, it's quite warm when he wants it to be.

I walk down in a maroon jumper and dark grey leggings and help my mum set the table. When I finish I step back and my mum smiles at me. I smile back and head back upstairs to fix my hair up a bit, I have to admit it was quite messy, but when isn't it?

As I brush out my hair, I hear the door being knocked and I smile, knowing my best mate was there. I grab my phone and head downstairs, two steps at a time. The familiar tall blonde is staring at me with a smirk. "What's up bitch girl," He says, still staring at me. I scoff, hitting his shoulder lightly and say "shut it bitch boy,".

This was our friendship in a nutshell, to be honest. We had moments where we were genuine and kind, but mostly we were like this.

We walk side by side, complaining about the amount of homework our English teacher gave us over the course of the year. As today was our last day, thank the lords! Prom was alright I guess, we went as friends and got called 'cute' together one too many times. i mean i'd rather go to prom with him than anyone else in our school.

I wasn't very tall, but I was tall enough, just below Tommy's shoulder. But with his concerning slouch I was slightly taller than his shoulder.

Our mums shake their heads at me and Tommy agreeing on how shitty our English teacher was. God love our poor parents, they never heard the end of us pair.

I sat down at the table, Tommy beside me. After Tommy's dad finally shutting him up after ranting on about how stupid I was for failing what he thought was the easiest class, we began to eat. Despite bullying each other constantly, Tommy and I wouldn't let anyone else bully the other. It was our little joke to bully each other and it always was said jokingly.

Our parents all chat, about us, their works, friends of theirs and all boring adult shit. after we finish our food, me and Tommy both excuse ourselves and head to my room.

"Crazy to think we don't ever have school anymore Innit?" Tommy says, spinning around as we entered my room. "It is really, but no more having to get up at 7am every morning for a while," I say, throwing my hands into the air. "im gonna love that, but it's gonna be weird, we have to find jobs. Wait no, lemme rephrase that. YOU need to find a job miss y/n," Tommy says, sitting down my gaming chair and placing his hands behind his head, with a proud smirk plastered on his face.