Chapter Nine :]

[Tommy POV]

I've lay here for the past hour, with y/n fast asleep on my chest. It's only the afternoon so she's alright. She begins to stir a bit and she lifts her head slightly.

"How did you sleep?" I ask her, and her head turns to me. "Godly," she says, causing me to laugh. She always had a way of making me laugh, even if she didn't intend to be funny. "Your laugh is so cute," she says, looking into my eyes. "I'm not cute! I'm a big man!" I insist. "I strongly disagree, with both statements there." she says, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Shush!" I say, crossing my arms.

With that my mum walks in, with a frown on her face. "Y/n, Tom, Rachel and her family are coming over so, i'm sorry but you'll have to deal with Carly," She says, knowing how much we LOATHED Carly.

[Y/N POV]

She always went very lovey dovey on Tommy, and we both despised her because of her mad jealousy issues. She hated me and would hit me if I was near Tom. As Riona walks out again, Tom rolls his eyes. "you've got to be taking the piss out of me," he groans. "fuck me we are actually gonna have to deal with this rodent, i thought we got rid of her the last time," i sigh, he laughs.

As if on cue, the front door opens and the same annoying and loud voice says "oh my god hey Riona!! Where's my Tom Tom?". I move closer to Tommy, fear rising in me incase she went to hit me or something. "tom tom? oh it just gets worse," tom mutters, as he pulls me onto his lap. i laugh a little and he shakes his head in disbelief.

We hear booming footsteps up the stairs and Tommy's door flies open. "Heyyyy my Tom to- Y/N GET AWAY FROM HIM!" She yells, pulling her hand back to hit me but as she swings her hand forward, Tom catches it. "Get your hands away from her now Carly," he says, his voice stern. "But Tom Tom! She's on your lap! I want to sit there!" Carly whines. holy shit she's just as obsessed with him.

"Uhm, no? I don't want you sitting on my lap you absolute weirdo!" Tommy says, rubbing his hand up and down my side for comfort. "Yet you want HER on your lap?" Carly says, crossing her arms. "Yeah, I think I'd prefer my girlfriend on my lap than some obsesssd bitch," Tommy says, giving Carly a dirty look. "SHES YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" Carly screams, looking absolutely terrified of what he just said.

I breathe heavily out because of the yelling. "Yeah she is, now shut up, you're hurting her ears!" Tommy says, putting his hands over both of my ears, drowning most of Carly's screams out. I could faintly make out her voice.

"She's a whore Tom! I don't see why she is good enough for you?" Carly yells at the boy, who was holding me close and he says "she is far from a whore Carly, and she is good enough for me. Now leave us the fuck alone or i will not hesitate to-," Tommy says, making Carly leave the room out of fear before he could even finish his sentence.

He removes his hands away from my ears "I'm sorry princess, the bitch likes to run her mouth." He says, squeezing my hand. "I can tell she does, but thank you for that. My ears were sore because of her screaming," I say. Tommy nods with a cute little smile and hugs me.

"She needs to move on from me, I will never ever be her boyfriend," Tommy says, rolling his eyes. "It's hard though, to get over a crush," I admit. "Yeah, I was never gonna confess to you because of nerves and I was gonna wait until I forgot about it," he says, rubbing circles on my cheek. "Tom, it would have been better to tell me and let it out than to keep it to yourself," I say, a small pout on my face. "I knoww, I know," he says, sighing.

We head stomping from downstairs and we both laugh. "You could swear she was 5 and not 17!" I say, looking to the door. Stomping is heard coming back up the stairs and i snuggle back into Tom. "ohhh fucks sake here comes the hulk," i whisper. Tommy places his arms back around my waist.

Carly bursts open the door and yells "Y/N GO KILL YOURSELF! YOU'RE SO UGLY! I BET TOM IS ONLY WITH YOU OUT OF PITY!-" I can't hear the rest because Tommy's hands have came to my ears and he started shouting at Carly. All the things she said circled my head.

Was I ugly? Was Tom only dating me out of pity, and his mum lied to make me feel better and he played along? Carly stomps out again and Tommy removed his hands from my ears. He tilts my upset face to him. "it's okay. She's wrong, alright?" He hushes me, wiping away the few tears that had fallen down my face.

I sniffle and nod. "That bitch is getting it from me," Tommy says, his voice filled with anger. "dont do anything more toms," i whisper, and he nods. I run my fingers through his hair, then trace his jawline down to his chin. I look at his lips and lean in before looking up to his eyes.

I smile before closing the gap, feeling Tommy's hands on my waist, mines around his neck. "I'm not dating you out of pity love, dont listen to her and her bullshit," Tommy says, brushing hair behind my ear. I nod and he hugs me.

I've noticed since we got together he has started giving more physically touch to me, and I thought he hated it. But everyone changes, and maybe he did.

"I need to go downstairs to get food for us both, do you wanna come?" Tommy asks me. I nod and get off him, and he gets up, taking my hand and walking downstairs. We see Tommy's mum not looking too happy and a grumpy looking Carly as we walk into the kitchen. I avoid eye contact with anyone, I just keep my head down.

Tommy squeezes my hand as picks up his plate of dinner and I pick up mine. We walk out of there and I exhale, still kinda upset by what Carly said.

A/N
I fell asleep writing this last night so here it is this morning.
[1.0k words]