Chapter Twenty-Four :]

[Tommy POV]

i sit with a quiet y/n on my lap, it was shortly after i had cried to her, it was actually quite scary how quiet she was. "y/n," i whisper her name. she looks up, looking upset. "heyy, what's wrong?" i sit up properly, and she sits on the edge of my chair.

"tom, i just feel really bad because you always get hurt because of me, you got into a fight because of me, now the whole restaurant thing was my fault too, i just feel really bad for causing all of this, you don't deserve that," she admits. 

"oh y/n," i place my hand on her cheek. "i would walk on thorns in bare feet for you, you're my everything love. and id get in a thousand more fights if it meant that you could still be my girlfriend, i care about you more than anyone else in this world," i say, holding her hand now. "i just feel guilty," she mumbles, looking away.

"Look at me, y/n," I tell her. Her glistening e/c eyes turn to me. "You shouldn't feel guilty love. It is not your fault for any of this, okay? I don't blame you and you shouldn't either." I say to her. She nods and I hug her. She hugs back and I hear her shakily breathing. I pull her over and she sits on my lap, her legs wrapped around my waist.

"I love you." I say before crashing my lips into hers. I think she went through a few seconds of shock before kissing back, her hands feeling their way up to the back of my head. My hands squeeze carefully on her waist. She pulls away, her eyes enlightened. "I love you too," she replies, with a smile and small giggle.

I jump off my gaming chair with her clinging onto me. "I'm not gonna drop you y/n, don't worry," I reassure the girl because she was clinging on to me for dear life. "I don't trust you with that one." She replies. I gasp and pretend to be offended. She kisses my neck and buries her face in it. I chuckle and smile. I sit down in my bed and she snuggles into me even more, her arms coming around my neck. I pull the hood on the hoodie of mine up, and pull hers up too.

She looks up to me and smiles. "Cute." I say and she furrows her eyebrows at me. "Proving my point here y/n." I say, raising my eyebrows at her. She huffs and I hug her, my face in her neck. "Y/nnnnn," I whine. "yes tom?" She replies, softly. "I'm bored." I say. "Good for you." She says. I gasp and bury my face further into her neck. "How clingy can you get?" She laughs.

"I'm sorry? you're clingy too!" I say, pulling away from her neck. "Yeah I know I'm clingy, but you love me anyway." She says with a sarcastic smile. I roll my eyes and say "got me there,". She sighs happily and hugs me.

I rub circles on her back and play with her hair. I hum into her ear and she bops her head, causing me to break character and laugh. She laughs too, but I look up and she was admiring my face. "Take a picture it'll last longer." I snort. "Oh shut it dickface." She snipes back. I smile and she smiles back and looks away.

[Timeskip]

I'm chilling on my bed, and y/n was in her room. I don't hear it, but the door creaks open and y/n sits between my legs which were sitting with my knees in the air, and my feet on the bed. Her head hits my chest and she snuggles there.

I chuckle and whisper "comfortable bitch girl?". "Very, if you don't mind me being here bitch boy," she says, looking up to me. "Oh shut it y/n, of course you can lay there." I say, scoffing. I lower my phone so she could see the screen and I continue scrolling, hearing the odd giggle from y/n every now and then.

A/N
my mum is in the hospital for some reason and I'm at my grannies and I got bored so here ya gooo!