Chapter Eighteen :]

[Y/N POV]

"c'monnnn you lazy bitch get up," tom whacks me with a pillow profusely after i refused to get off my bed to get food with him. "stop fucking whacking me and i'll think about it!" i tell him off. he rolls his eyes, offering his hand out for me to take, which i do. he pulls me up and we make our way downstairs. "finally!" tom sighs out. "shut it dickface," i say, pissed off that i had to get up.

Riona is making food in the kitchen when we walk in. "Hello you pair, hungry?" She asks. I nod and Tommy says "yeah we are," nudging me sharply in the side. We sit at the kitchen table, Tommy had his hand on my thigh. He was an asshole, but god am i in love with him.

Riona sets down a plate with fruits and vegetables in it. "Enjoy," she says, with a smile.  i pick up apple slices and eat them. "how's that compared to your diet of dairy milk chocolate," tom sneers sarcastically. "tom i will break up with you," i turn to him. "you wouldn't and you know you wouldn't," he eats a few carrot slices. "fuck you asshole," i cross my arms.

After around 10 minutes of chatting and eating, I tell Tommy to follow me up the stairs. He does and follows me to my room.

He sits on my bed and watches as I look through drawers on my desk, searching for something. "Aha!" I say, as I find it. It was a cream I used to use for my skin if it was ever raw or hurting me.

"Look up to me one sec Tom," I say, walking over to him. He looked scared for what I was gonna do. "Dont look so scared, I'm not gonna murder you," I say, giving him a quick peck on the lips before squeezing a bit on my hand. "I'm sorry if this stings a bit," I say, brushing his hair slightly out of the way.

I spread the cream evenly across his face, hearing him sharply inhale at certain parts. I rub it in gently, not wishing to hurt him. I step back after finishing and he opens his eyes. "You're sooo cute when your focused you know," he says, my cheeks fill with red and I cover my face. "Dont hide bitch!" He says, pulling my hands away from my face. "You're pretty!!" He says, in a baby voice. I shake my head and smile, knowing this dickhead is mine.

[Timeskip]

Me and Tom were sitting downstairs on one of the sofas while Riona and James were in the other one. The older pair insisted we watched a film. I was roasting so I was wearing a crop top and shorts, with a light and soft blanket over me and Tommy. His head was rested on top of mine, and his hand was interlocked with mine.

"Ready you two?" Riona asks as she lingers over the movie. We both nod and she puts it on. My eyes were focused on the screen and Tommy was playing with the rings on my fingers, I turn my head away from the tv to him. "Wait am I annoying..?" He whispers, letting go of the rings on my hand. "No, of course not. I was just checking If you were alright," i whisper back, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

After awhile a making out scene comes on in the movie and my eyes widen but I don't get to see much as Tommy's hand came over my eyes. He knew how much scenes like this disgusted me. Like normal kissing scenes are alright but THAT. Not a chance! All I can hear are sloppy kissing sounds and Tom gagging. I laugh and I hear his parents laughing too.

He pulls his hand away from my eyes soon enough and I nod in thanks. He continues to play with my rings. I always told him he could always play with my rings If he felt nervous or bored. My eyes began to feel heavy and I lean against Tommy, my eyes struggling to keep open.

"Hey, it's okay to go to sleep. I'll carry you up when I'm heading up okay love?" Came my boyfriend's voice. I nod and his arm wraps around me, my head moving to his chest. he confuses me in a way that one second he's calling me a bitch and the next he's calling me love, i don't mind though.

[Tommy POV]

I smile down at the sleepy girl. I look up and I hadn't realised the movie was paused and my parents were watching me and y/n. "She's exhausted isnt she?" My mum says, I nod and say "she really is but I'll let her sleep, I'll stay down here with her,". They both nod and my dad says "treat her well Tom, maybe one day you'll be married to her,". "bit soon, but i kinda hope so.." I mumble under my breath.

A/N
Exhausted rn, goodnight 🤩