Chapter Thirty-Two :]

[Y/N POV]

We made it to the bnb around 2 hours ago now, and I'm laying on Tommy's chest, completely jet-lagged. He was trying to convince me to go to sleep but I wasn't having it.

"Go to sleeppppp," he hums. "no." I reply. "y/n, I love you but it's 11:47pm and I'm making sure you sleep before i do," Tommy says. "Mmm.. fine only because I want you to get sleep too," I say, giving up at this stage. "Goodnight love," Tommy whispers, turning off the lamp and kissing my forehead. "Goodnight Toms," I reply, closing my eyes and letting myself drift away off to sleep.

[timeskip- morning]
[Tommy POV]

I wake up, y/n wasn't on my chest anymore. Or beside me, or in the bed at all. It alarmed me a bit, because you know I kinda expected her to be here.

I see her fixing her hair in the mirror. I get up and walk behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and burying my face into her shoulder. She laughs and says "good morning darling,".

It made my face heat up because she had never called me that before. That was so cute. "Morning.." I mumble into her shoulder. She chuckles and leans up to kiss my cheek. "Ah how I love you y/n." I whisper into her ear. "And I love you more Toms." She whispers back, both of us smiling like idiots.

[Timeskip- 2 years]

it's time right? I mean..agh!! We are both 19, nearly 20. Is it too early for her? For me? I don't know. Fuck it, I'm gonna do it.

I watch as my girlfriend dances around in the park as the sun shines on her beautiful face. I smile at her, dammit y/n.

She stops to look at the sunset. Here we fucking go.. don't mess this up tom.

I walk up behind her and kneel on one knee, waiting for the girl to turn around. My heart was beating out of my chest, it didn't feel real anymore.

The girl sighs and turns around, her previous smile turns into a O shape as she clasps her hand over her mouth. I smile slightly and say "y/n y/l/n. we known each other even since we can remember. I cannot imagine life without you, I'm not gonna say anything more or I will cry, but y/n, will you make me the happiest man on planet earth and marry me?".

A smile grows rapidly on the girl's face and she screams "yes!!". I smile brighter and slip the ring onto her delicate finger, before standing up and kissing her, her arms around my neck and mine on her waist.

She pulls away and looks at the ring, before looking up at me. "I didn't think you had the guts to do that you know?" She says. I scoff and say "some confidence you have in your fiancé!". She looks up in a small shock, and pauses before saying "we are fiancés now!". I smile at her and say "yes y/n, we are fiancés."

After that we walk home, y/n still admiring the ring. We walk into the kitchen where my mum and dad are and I say "mum, dad. We have news.". They look confused and slightly nervous.

I look down to y/n who nods at me, and I hold up her hand, showing her ring. My mum's mouth dropped and my dad's did the same. "You proposed Tom?!" My mum gasped.

I nod and she throws her arms around me. I hug her slowly back, smiling at her happiness. I see my dad hugging y/n, which made me smile more.

One big happy family we were and will be.

A/N
next chapter is the ending chapter!! I'll be writing a Tubbo book next!!
[0.6k words]