Chapter Thirty-Three :]

[Y/N POV]
7 years later.

I watch as my daughter Clementine runs around our back garden, being chased by her big brother George. george was 5 and clementine was 3. I smile at my kids, when a feel a arm wrapping around my waist. I look around to see my husband, smiling at the kids.

"They remind me of us when we were younger you know y/n," Tom says to me. "Yeah definitely, except clem doesn't have a crush on George, that would be quite illegal," I say.

He chuckles and says "it's cute we liked each other for so long but never had the guts to confess,". "That's true, imagine, I confessed almost a decade ago. 10 years, wow." I say, taken aback by how long we have been together.

"Crazy Innit?" Tommy says, kissing the side of my head. "Mummy!!" Clementine says, I look down at my 2 year old daughter. "Yes love?" I say, hunching down. "I see uncle clay and George outside!!" She says, excitedly. "Oh yeah! They are coming over today," I say, picking her up. I look to Tommy who was tending to George, their uncles come to the gate of the garden and walk in. "Uncle Clay! Uncle George!!" Clementine yells happily. I laugh and smile, letting the little girl down.

We watch as our children greet their uncles. "i don't think i could ever ask for a better wife," tom smiles at me, god he's just as cute as he was 10 years ago. "and i don't think i could ask for a better husband," i kiss his cheek. "how long do you hope we'll be together for?" he asks me.

"Forever," I say looking at him. "I hope so too," he says, kissing me.

A/N
And that's a wrap everyone! Thank you for the amazing support on this book!! I'm gonna start my Tubbo book, but the chapters will be longer hopefully so I won't be able to upload every night! <3
I love you, don't forget to eat, sleep and drink.
[0.3K words]