Chapter Eleven :]

[Y/N POV]

i was playing with the rings on my fingers anxiously. Tommy must have noticed because he places his hand on my thigh, causing me to look to him. "Y/n are you okay..?" He says, sounding concerned. I nod and look back to my rings.

A hand comes beneath my chin and pulls my face to where it's coming from. "Y/n, I know you're still a little upset about what the bitch said, you're nothing like that okay? I don't see why people wouldn't date you, of course if they're gay thats fine, and I stan but," Tommy says, I laugh at the last bit as he quickly corrected himself. He smiles and says "you get my point, she doesn't understand that she can't be the centre of attention all the time,". I nod and we hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" Tommy says, both of us turning to face the door.

Rachel walks in, looking guilty. "I'm so sorry you pair, Carly is absolutely ruthless and wrong, and she shouldn't have said anything like that about you y/n, and I apologise for her horrible actions, my daughter will not be allowed to speak like that to anyone ever again," she says, looking between us both. "It's okay Rachel, it's not your fault but, please make sure she doesn't do it again," I say, with a small smile. Rachel smiles back and leaves.

Tommy gets up and lays on his bed. I watch him intently. "Oh come on you! Stop staring and cuddle with me!" He says, sounding impatient. "Okay! okay!" I say, surrendering. I walk over to the bed and fall into his arms, which he wraps safely around me.

I snuggle into his neck, hiding my face there. "You're so cute," Tom whispers, rubbing circles on my back. "Not as cute as you," I say. "I'm gonna kill you y/n! For the last fucking time I am not cute!" Tommy says, angry. But I could tell it wasn't a real anger, just pretend. "In my opinion you are," I say, shrugging and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He squeals slightly and I laugh. "How did I ever get to date someone as amazing as you?" I ask him. "Because you deserve all the love in the world y/n, and I'm gonna give as much of it as I can to you," Tommy replies. I smile and he smiles back. A knock on the door comes and I snuggle more into Tom, I knew that knock.

Carly walks in, looking grumpy. "I'm sorry y/n. I didn't mean it." She says, reluctantly. "You're not forgiven," I say, with a sarcastic smile. She rolls her eyes and walks out, slamming the door. Tommy bursts out in laughter and says "YES! AS YOU SHOULD!". I laugh along, knowing I had a loving boyfriend who cares.

I lean up slightly and play with Tom's hair, it was soft and fluffy. "I knew you would do this," Tommy says. "Wait, is it annoying you?" I ask, pulling away from it. "No no no! It's comforting," he replies, and I lean back in, my fingers running through his soft and fluffy blonde hair.

He sighs happily and says "I heard a car pull up, wait.." his tone drops. "It could be your parents," he says, as I pull away to look him in the eyes. "It could be," I say. I get up and slide up his window, leaning on the bridge slightly. "It is." I say, Tommy walks up behind me. "They are sitting on the picnic bench at the front of your house, should we like.. go out and dance or something then I'll pull you in and kiss you? While they are watching," Tommy suggests. "Yes! That's perfect!" I say, clapping my hands together. We close his window and spring downstairs, getting shoes on.

Tommy opens the front door and offers me his hand, I roll my eyes but take it with a smile. He pulls me out onto the grass and spins me around. I see my parents both watching and I whisper to him "they are watching,". He nods and dances more with me until he draws me in, getting closer than we would have got infront of my parents before. He smiles before connecting our lips, his hands lightly squeezing my waist and my hands on his shoulders. I hear my mum gasp and my dad chuckle happily. I pull away, looking into his blue eyes. I smile and shake my head. I remove my hands from his shoulders and he takes one, intertwining our fingers and runs inside with me on his tail.

"Did you hear them?! That was amazing!" I say, leaning up and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Heh, I tried," He says, he didn't enjoy dancing too much. I smile and he takes my hand back up the stairs. My legs were getting sore, like I felt like I was going to collapse so I say "Tom.. can you lift me? I think I might collapse, my legs.." I don't get to finish before my legs give in, but Tommy's hands are underneath me so I don't fall. He picks me up and takes me to his room, setting me down on his gaming chair.

"My legs felt like they were going to give in, I have no clue what that means.." I say, looking at my legs to see if it was something visibly wrong with them. "I'd say it was just your muscles getting tired, and not being able to function anymore," Tommy says, plopping down on the bed, facing me. I nod at his statement and check my phone for the time. "It's 6:45," I say. "I thought it was later," Tommy says, with a laugh. "Same!" I agree.

We both laugh and bicker until it gets late and Tommy picks me up and sets on down on his bed, letting himself in first then me laying on his chest slightly, but mostly on the bed. "Goodnight n/n," Tommy whispers. "Goodnight Toms," I whisper back.

The last thing I see is Tommy cheeks filling with pink, because he said the nickname toms was cute when I said it, so I said it a lot more now, just to tease him and see how he reacts every time. I smile, before my eyes have had enough and they give in on me..

A/N
I was supposed to upload this last night but I was out with my friends all day after school yesterday so i was exhausted entirely and my eyes didn't want to stay open, so I finished it this morning and here you go!
[1.1k words]