Chapter Twenty-Seven :]

[Y/N POV]

It's been around an hour since we've checked in to the hotel now. Tommy's parents are away somewhere together, leaving me and Tommy.

I wasn't talking to him, as he looked frustrated and I really didn't want to be yelled at. he's a scary man, somehow.

He grunts and I look over to him, he was angrily typing on his keyboard. I open my mouth to speak but stop myself, again not really wishing to unleash the fucking hulk.

I laugh quietly to myself at my own joke. This is how sad I am, no one laughs so I do. Tommy looks over at me and says "shut up." sternly, and quite aggressively. alright asshole calm yourself.

I immediately stop but the thought kept tugging a smile at my lips. I restrain myself from dying of laughter, making noises, and Tommy looked over again.

"I said shut up!" He yells, but this time it startled me. He never had yelled at me like that, I got up off my bed and walked to the bathroom. Not once giving my boyfriend a look. "Y/n wait I-" he tries to explain but I slam the bathroom door and lock it. gotta be dramatic, ya know?

I wasn't gonna cry, I ain't no pussy. But I was gonna get changed. I wear a old hoodie of mine and a pair of shorts. I usually wore Tommy's hoodies to bed, but I wanted to get a reaction out of him. Karma is a fucking bitch my friends. also arent i just a lovely girlfriend?

I do my skincare routine with the things given by the hotel. Tommy hadn't made a single noise since I walked in here.

I take a deep breath and walk out. Tommy's eyes immediately dart up at the door opening, but I don't look at him. I just walk over to my bed, which was right next to his which he was on.

I pick up my phone and scroll through it, never once giving attention to the boy who kept giving me a upset look. I pretend i don't even notice him looking.

But I look at the sleeve of my hoodie and my eyes widen. This wasn't my hoodie in past was it? It was Freddie's. Ohhh fuck.

I set my phone down and curl up in a ball. shit shit shit. I hear a laptop close, and I feel a soft touch ontop of my left hand. I look up and a upset looking Tommy gives me a guilty look.

"I'm sorry y/n, I really shouldn't have snapped at you like that," he apologises. "It's okay..I didn't go in to the bathroom to cry or anything I just didn't know how to handle it." I say, rubbing my arm. "About that hoodie.. it's Freddie's isnt it?" He asks me, his hand still on mine. "Yes, but let me explain before you accuse me of anything," I say, and the boy nods.

"When we were 14, me and Freddie were out laughing in the park and you and Eryn were streaming or something. It began to rain so heavily and I was only wearing a red crop top and black shorts and Freddie had a coat and hoodie with shorts and he threw me his hoodie to shelter me from the rain. He didn't ask for it back and I eventually forgot it was even his, don't take it the wrong way.." I explain, hoping tom would understand. Tommy nods and says "it's okay y/n as long as there is nothing between you and Freddie now,".

"I promise we're just friends Tom.." I say, turning my hand around and letting his slip into my touch. "I believe you y/n... come here," Tommy says, outstretching his arms. I climb into them and hug him.

"Wait." I say, pulling away and leaning down towards the gap between our beds. I pick up one of Tommy's hoodies, take Freddie's off, and put Tommy's on. i had a t-shirt on underneath, so i'm not giving him any lovely views. Tommy smiles and says "I wouldn't have minded if you wore the other one you know y/n?". "I don't care, I'm wearing this one." I say, smiling proudly at myself.

He laughs and hugs me, picking up the tv remote and asking me, "What movie do you wanna watch love?". "Hmmm, wait can we watch Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone??" I say, excitedly. He chuckles and says "alright then,".

I lay back on his chest and he runs his hand through my hair as he searches up the movie on the tv. He finds it and puts it on.

As the movie progresses we see uncle Vernon treat Harry like shit. "Fuck Uncle Vernon." I say. Tommy bursts out laughing. "yeahhh!! fuck uncle vernon!" he agreed, causing me to laugh too.

[Riona POV]

Me and James were just coming back from where we were and we open our hotel room door.

We see y/n and Tommy curled up together sleeping, with Harry Potter playing in the background. "Honestly I think they are adorable," my husband says, looking at the teens.

"I agree, their personalities fit too perfectly with each other, it's cute watching it all unfold." I say, smiling at them and closing the door.

"I've never seen Tom like this with anyone before so I assume he loves her so much. Like when did he even like giving affection out to anyone? He used to panic at the thought of a hug, now look at him!" James says, pointing to the boy.

His legs were tangled with y/n's, her head was on his chest and his arms around her torso. Her arms were cramped up between the pair.

"I think she maybe just changed that about him, he wouldn't do it if he hated it. Even for y/n. They've been friends throughout their entire lives, their first steps were even to get to each other. So to be fair, I wasn't shocked when he told us he liked her." I say, pausing the movie so it didn't wake them.

"Yep. She's not a overly girly teen, and not massively Tom-boy either. I think the way they've grown up together had made it kinda hard not to crush. I mean, they are the opposite gender, but even I thought y/n was gonna last with that girl she was talking with. But I guess y/n lost the feelings for her, and decided Tom was better for her." James smiles.

"I think it's cute how when y/n came out as bi to us Tom wanted to throw her a whole party. Of course we did and were going to. But it's how persistent he was, and how much he cares for her." I say.

"Teens eh? Now love, let's get to bed, we've got a early flight," James says.

A/N
cute little chapter for now, another should be out later <3
[1.1k words]