How you met..

💚Izuku Midoriya💚

You are both big fans of All Might so you met in the shop while buying some figurines and posters. Well practically you bumped into each other and then he saw all the posters and figurines in your hand so he started a conversation about it. You quickly became friends and then you met at UA and turns out that you were in the same class too. You became best friends as you had a lot in common.

🧡Katsuki Bakugo🧡

You were sitting in a park leaning on a tree while sketching your hero costume. You happen to saw a blonde with spiky hair trying to bully some green headed boy. You felt bad and went to stop that. You saved that green headed boy and started arguing with him about how he shouldn't do it. He was shocked because nobody talked to him that way and also because you were an attractive extra. You and him became friends after a little while of talking and then you guys discussed your dream at UA. You both met at UA too and you were the only one beside the bakusquad who could handle his anger issues.

💙Shoto Todoroki💙

You guys have known each other since you were little because your father worked for his father so you two were always together. At first he was cold but then he started opening up to you slowly and you were the only one he opened upto completely. You became best of friends and applied to UA together and came up in the first class.

❤️Eijiro Kirishima❤️

You guys met at the gym while training. He saw how manly your fighting skills were and how you were a total badass and cute at the same time. He started a conversation with you and you both seemed to have a lot in common and you both loved training. You both ended up in the same class in UA and you were the funniest duo anyone could ever meet.

💛Denki Kaminari💛

You were playing at the arcade and he noticed you. He noticed how you were so good at every game. He challenged you to a game and he apparently lost. He was quite sad so when you touched him he thought it would be fun to zap you so he did. But he did it a little more than he thought so you got a little hurt. He apologised many times and promised to treat you ice cream as a sorry. You talked a lot and became really good friends. You were known as the crackhead duo in UA because you were always doing some pranks or something.

------------------------

A/N

Hellooo guys!! I'm really happy that you chose my book. I don't own any of the characters or My hero academia. I just own the writing part. I'll do many more scenarios and I really hope you like them. I'm really happy that you chose this book. Enjoy <3