Shouta Aizawa x student reader

(This is a chapter where Aizawa helps one of his most problematic child. TW: Mention of abuse.)

3rd Person's P.O.V

You were like any student of class 1-A UA. You were bright and smiley on the outside. You fooled everyone with your bright smile. Or so you thought. Everyone knew you faked a smile and your laugh everyday. They could see the faint bruises and scars on your body that you covered with make-up. Everyone knew that something was wrong, but whenever they asked you, you said nothing. But at home, it wasn't nothing. You parents kept fighting. Everyday, every time. You were honestly tired. Whenever the two of them were too mad, which was every night, they would hit you. Punch you, kick you and do things a parent would never do to their child. And then in the morning, they would pretend like nothing happened. Like they didn't hurt you. 

'Hey sweetie. Sleep well?' Your mom said smiling at you. You wanted to do something, but you couldn't. Last night, both of them were really mad. Your mom and dad practically hit you till you passed out. You lost a fair amount of blood. You felt weak, but you still kept up. You kept telling yourself that you were strong. You'll make it through. 

'Yeah.' You said but it barely came out as a whisper. She frowned but served you your breakfast. You didn't have an appetite but you still ate because you didn't wanna get hit again. You had covered your scars and bruises again after treating them. You ate your breakfast and went to school. You stopped in front of the big gates of your classroom. You sighed and practiced yourself smiling as big as you could. You went back to normal and went inside. Instantly, you were greeted by your friends. You smiled and waved back at them. You sat at you seat which was behind Bakugo and beside Deku.

'Hey Suki.' You greeted your best friend. He noticed your scars and bruises but didn't say anything. He felt so bad that you didn't tell him what was wrong so he could help you. He hated seeing his best friend in pain. He deeply cared about you since you were the one beside the bakusquad who was always there for him.

'Morning.' He said, turning around and focusing on his work. You frowned but left it alone.

'Hey Deku.' You said to your friend beside you. He noticed it too. He gave you a sad smile and nodded. Then Aizawa sensei came in. He greeted everyone. 

'L/N please come here.' He said sighing. You frowned. You got up from your seat and went to him.

'Yes sensei?' You asked him. He saw your new bruises and scars which were faint because you covered them. He sighed and gave you your notebook back, which he took yesterday. You faked a smile once again and took the notebook. You went back to your seat. He knew something was very wrong. And he decided that he would talk to you after classes. All the students were very concerned about you. They decided that some of the students like Deku, Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki, Uraraka, Mina and he will talk to you. First he would then if you told him something, all of them would go.

~time skip to the end of the day~

'L/N please stay back, I have to talk to you.' Aizawa sensei said. You nodded and said bye to your friends. Everyone except you and Aizawa sensei left. You sat at your desk and he sat in front of you, in Deku's seat. You both sat facing each other.

'Y/N, is everything okay at home?' He asked you. Your eyes widened. Why was he asking that?

'Y-Yeah, everything is-is good.' You said not looking his eyes. He nodded. 

'You can't fool us Y/N. We know something's wrong. We notice the fake smile, we notice your fake laugh, we notice your faint bruises and scars that you hide, we notice your pain. You can talk to you okay? If not me, then talk to your friends. But talk to someone. I know you are bottling up your emotions.' He said looking at you. 

Your eyes widened. Your smile faded and your mind was blank. They knew. You thought that it was of no use to hide your emotions. Because they knew. You sighed and finally let your emotions out. Tears started falling out of your eyes as your broke down crying. You hugged your sensei and cried on his shoulders. He patted your back. Little did you know, your friends were outside listening to you cry.

'What happened Y/N?' He asked softly. You pulled away and wiped your tears. The wet tears made your make up come off. It revealed the scars and bruises on your face. His eyes widened. He was sad and angry at the same time. How could someone do this to their child?

'They hit me, sensei. Every time. They hit me. Every night. They keep fighting and fighting. Whenever they are mad, they take it out on me. They hit me till I pass out. I don't wanna live like that anymore. I just want a normal life like the rest of you. Where I have loving parents and a good life. They hit me and in the morning they pretend like nothing happened. She.. they say things that break my heart. I can't do this....' You said and broke down crying. Everyone heard what you said. Anger and sadness filled inside them. Their hearts were in pain when they heard you talking like that. You cried on his shoulder as he calmed you down.

'It's okay. No one's gonna hurt you now.' Bakugo said coming in. Your head jerked towards them. You saw some of your friends there. Bakugo, Deku, Kirishima, Todoroki, Uraraka and Mina. You gave them a sad smile and looked away to wipe your tears. They saw your face and their hearts clenched. You were always so cheery that they almost didn't notice your pain.

'You all heard all of that?' You asked them. They nodded.

'Don't worry pebble, we'll protect you. No one is gonna hurt you now.' Kirishima said giving you a toothy smile. You smiled at him.

You got up and hugged Bakugo. Everyone gathered around and hugged up. It became a group hug, even Aizawa sensei joined. 

'Thank you everyone.' You softly said. Each one of them kissed your forehead and assured you.

That night, before your parents could hurt you, all of your classmates and sensei came and took them away from you. They saved you. Your parents went to the jail, you even had scars and bruises to prove that they deserved it. At last, Aizawa sensei hugged you and sighed.

'No one hurts my problem child.' He said. You chuckled while crying and thanked him. And this time, the laugh wasn't fake..