Denki Kaminari x reader

(So, you and Kaminari are in a secret relationship. So in a class activity, you decided to sing a song related to that. Song: They don't know about us.)

3rd Person's P.O.V

Aizawa gave Midnight a period of his to her so he could sleep. You all were bored and Midnight decided to make you do dares. She put some dares in a bowl and asked you all to pick one and whatever it is, you have to do it otherwise, she'll do something you might regret later. First, Mina went. She picked a chit and everyone waited for what it would be. She opened it and her eyes widened.

'What is it?' Jiro asked impatiently. Mina smiled a little.

'Confess something about yourself.' She said. We all smirked waiting for her to answer.

'Well then, go on. Do it.' You said smirking. Mina cleared her throat and looked down.

'Well.... I'm bi.' She said. 

All of our eyes widened and some of us jumped in the air to congratulate her, except Todoroki, Bakugo and Tokayami. She chuckled and went back to her seat. People came and did funny and some serious dares. You took a quick glance at Kaminari and saw him smiling like an idiot. You smiled to yourself and looked away. You wanted to go public, so nobody could take your guy. You chuckled as Bakugo chased Kirishima around the class because he sang Fireworks for Bakugo. 

'Y/N!! Come on!' Midnight said. You suddenly got nervous as you got up from your seat. You saw Kaminari giving you a wink and a thumbs up. You smiled and nodded. You went to the bowl and picked up a random chit. You stood in front of the whole class and opened the chit. Your eyes widened.

'Sing a song while playing guitar.' It said. 

Midnight took a glance at your chit and smirked. She announced your dare to everyone and there were a lot of 'ooh's'. You sat down as Momo handed you a guitar. You thought for a moment as the perfect song came into your mind. 

'So what are you singing witchy?' Bakugo asked. (because of your quirk, Witch.)

'Um a song called They Don't Know About Us.' You said as you looked at Kaminari and saw him stiffen. He smiled a bit and looked at you with eyes full of love. You took a deep breath and started the song.

People say we shouldn't be together
Too young to know about forever
But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about (talk-talk-talkin' about)
'Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don't wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, boy

The whole time you were stealing glances at Kaminari. You blushed deeply as he smirked a bit.

Oh, they don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the I love you's
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
They would just be jealous of us
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right (they don't know)
Baby, they don't know about, they don't know about us

You looked at Kaminari at the last line. He was resting his hand on the table and his head on his palm. You smiled and looked away again. The class looked at where you were looking at and then they saw you looking at Kaminari. They suspected something.

One touch and I was a believer
Every kiss, it gets a little sweeter
It's getting better
Keeps getting better all the time, boy

They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the I love you's
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
They would just be jealous of us
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right (they don't know)
Baby, they don't know about, they don't know about us

You chuckled as the class started clapping on the rhythm. You continued looking at Kaminari.

They don't know how special you are
They don't know what you've done to my heart
They can say anything they want
'Cause they don't know about us
They don't know what we do best
That's between me and you, our little secret
But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl
They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the I love you's (I love you)
But I bet you if they only knew (if they only knew)
They would just be jealous of us (they would just be jealous of us)
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right (feels so right)
Baby, they don't know about
They don't know 'bout the things we do ('bout us)
They don't know' bout the I love you's ('bout us)
But I bet you if they only knew ('bout us)
They would just be jealous of us
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby, they don't know about, they don't know about us
They don't know 'bout us.

You finished the song and gave the guitar back to Midnight. You went back to your seat. Everyone bombarded you with questions of about why you were looking at Denki. You shrugged it off. When everyone went back to their seats. You winked at Denki and this time....

He blushed like a mad man...

--------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes. Gomen..