(father) All Might x dying (daughter) [angst]

3rd person's P.O.V

Everyone saw it happen. Everyone saw the sharp sword go through your stomach.

Let me tell you how you died,

You were mad at your father. He didn't tell you that he gave Deku, one for all. You always thought that your father would give you his quirk since you were born quirkless too. You did meet the rest of the students of 1-A. You always thought why Deku was keeping his quirk a secret. You trained for years for the moment that Deku got when he wasn't even ready. All Might never trained you. He was always too busy training Deku. He didn't even have time to talk to you, even when he was free. He was either doing hero-work, or when he was free, he would give Deku all his time. You missed the late night dinners, the pep talks, the times when he would share his secrets with you, the time when he would tell you funny storied. Ever since your mom left, you only had him. But the past year, you had no one. Not even your friends.

You sighed as you wiped your tears while walking on the streets. You came across your house. You didn't see any cars. You went inside your house and as usual, you didn't see anyone. Tears filled your eyes as you stared at the spot you and your dad used to talk. Suddenly your phone started ringing as you snapped out of your trance. You looked at your phone and it was your best friend [best friend's name]. You picked up.

'Hello?' You said. You heard chuckling from the other side.

'Hey Y/N. Do me a favour and come to Ground Beta please. I have something urgent to tell you. NO!-' Your best friend ordered as they cut the call. You frowned but went out of the door anyway.

You made your way to the Ground Beta while wiping your tears. You were a little happy that you were visiting your best friend because they always made you happy. You weren't prepared for the scene you saw next..

'Dad?..' You whispered as you saw the scene in front of you.

Your dad in his skinny self being held by 2 nomus. All the 1-A students and Aizawa occupied by 30-35 villains. The whole league of Villains and your best friend standing there looking at you while smirking.

'WHAT IS HAPPENING?!' You screamed as you looked at your best friend. 

All of their eyes turned onto you as the colour from your father's face drained.

'YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME Y/N!!' He screamed as he struggled to get into his muscular form. Guess his time was up..

'Well well well... if it isn't the famous Y/N L/N.'  A man with purple scars said. You frowned.

''H-How do y-you know me?' You said scared a little as all of them started coming towards you. You backed away a little as you came into your fighting stance.

'Huh. By your best friend. I mean they were the one who helped us find your friends, your father and make you come here.' A man with a hand on his face said.

'[Best friend's name] why would you do that?!...' You screamed at them.

'Why do you think?! I had a bad past! I had no one!' They screamed as they came towards you slowly.

'SO DID I. I HAD NO ONE. NOT EVEN MY FATHER. I JUST HAD YOU! I DIDN'T BECOME A FUCKING VILLAIN! DON'T DO THIS!' You screamed. All Might's face saddened as he took your words in. And realised that you were right. Your best friend, they did feel a pang at their chest but they chose to ignore it.

'You don't know anything about my pain!'

'I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR PAIN. I WENT THROUGH THE EXACT SAME THING.!' You screamed again.

Tears streamed down at your eyes as you came face to face with them. They looked  in your eyes and they could see pain, hurt and betrayal. They felt bad but didn't show it.

'I.. I have to do this. I have no other choice...' They mumbled as you both rested your forehead on theirs.

'No.. you don't. Stay with me. Come back with me. We can live our lives happily with each other. Remember? Best Friends Forever?' You said as you smile. They smiled too. You both chuckled.

'HURRY UP AND DO IT. QUIT LAUGHING BRAT.' Shigaraki yelled from behind. You pulled away as you looked at your friends and your dad looking at you in horror. You frowned.

'NO DON'T DO IT. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME.. NOT HER!!' All Might screamed.

'What..' You asked as you looked at them. They shook their head.

'I'm sorry!' They said.

'For wh-'

You gasped as a long metal sword went through your stomach. Blood pooled out of your stomach and mouth as your eyes widened and you looked at your so called best friend. They had tears in their eyes as they gasped when they pulled the sword away.

'NOOOO Y/N!!!' All Might screamed. 

You dropped to your knees holding your stomach. You coughed out blood as the villains disappeared in the wrap gate. Everyone ran towards you as your father kneeled in front of you and put your head on his lap.

'No no no no..' He mumbled as he patted your hair slowly. You weakly smiled at him as you put your hand on his chest.

'I just wish..... you had spen-spent... more time... with me...' You softly said crying. His eyes widened and he nodded. Tears fell from everyone's eyes. Even Bakugo was crying. 

'No.. baby... please don't leave me... I'm sorry.' All Might said as he cried while shaking his head.

'I don't wanna... but I have to..' You said. You smiled one last time at him. You turned to your friends as you smiled at them.

'Thanks.. for being friends..' You said.

Suddenly, All Might felt your body go limp. You smile faltered as your eyes showed no life. Your hand dropped which was on his chest. Your eyes were open, but they were dead. Everyone's eyes widened.

'NOO!!!' All Might yelled again as he shook your body. But no avail. 

Aizawa and the rest of the class's eyes widened. Midoriya and Bakugo dropped to their knees. You were best friends with Bakusquad. Not with Midoriya. He knew you hated him secretly but never showed it because he inherited All Might's quirk and not you. Tears fell from their eyes as they heard All Might screaming. Aizawa and Todoroki took All Might away from your body as he was crying and screaming for his daughter to wake up. Bakugo touched your forehead and kissed it. Everyone was shocked. They knew about your problems. You were friend with everyone. They were truly hurt by your death.

'Y/N...' Midoriya mumbled as tears fell from his eyes too.

After your funeral, everything fell silent. 1-A became dull as there was no one who would visit them in their free periods. Aizawa had no one who would actually make him laugh. All Might disconnected from the world. He realised that he almost never spent time with you. He should have trained you, ate lunch with you, talked to you, treated you like a daughter. He remembered your last words that broke his heart. 

Everything was now dull for All Might. 

The class would slowly move on, they only lost their friend. There would be an empty spot for you but for how long? But All Might? He lost the only thing he had closest to him. The only person who never said or complained about anything even if he was being the worst father. He missed you. He cried everyday realising his mistakes. 

The End..