Shoto Todoroki x female reader

(Your quirk is telekinesis and teleportation. You all are in 3-A. And you're dating Todoroki.)

3rd Person's P.O.V

You and Shoto were dating for about 2 years. You both started dating when you were in 1-A. It was hard at first as he wasn't very good at expressing his feeling or opening up to someone. But slowly as time passed, things got good. He started opening up to you more. He started expressing his feeling by doing small romantic feelings. You both had the ideal relationship in the whole class. Everyone adored you both. Being one of the new Big Three wasn't easy for him. He had to train a lot and he was often tired. He tried his best to spend time with you and show you affection and you appreciated that. You loved him with all your heart. Even if you two couldn't meet, he would always call you to hear your voice or video call / face time you to see your face. You were currently sitting in your bed reading your favourite book. You heard the door swing open. You knew who would always open the door like that. You didn't even have to look to know who it was as you felt your bed dip beside you. Next thing you know was him putting his head on your tummy. You looked away from your book to see bi-coloured eyes looking at you with puppy dog eyes. You chuckled and put the book away.

'How was your day?' You asked as you put away your book. He sighed and wrapped his arms around your waist and put his head on your chest. You wrapped your hands around his neck as you played with his hair. You kissed his forehead and he sighed in relaxation. 

'Rough day..... lot training.... Aizawa scolding.' He mumbled some words while nuzzling in your chest. You chuckled but made out how his day was by his usage of words. You played with his hair as he looked up and looked directly into your eyes. He gave your lips a light peck and smiled.

'I love you so much.' He said smiling like a little child. You pecked his lips one more time and smiled back.

'I love you Sho.' You said. He smiled once again and nuzzled his head into your chest again. You laughed a little as it tickled. He did it again on purpose making you smack his head lightly. He held you tightly. You played with his hair as you felt his breath slow down. All his weight on you and you smiled. You patted his head and kissed his hair.

'I love you so much Sho. More than you could ever imagine.' You said. You didn't think he heard it but he did. He smiled in his sleep and shuffled a bit telling you to keep playing with his hair. You got the signal and continued playing with his hair as you continued reading your book.

After sometime, there was a knock at your door. You fronwed. 

'Come in.' You softly said trying not to wake Shoto up. Through the door came a pissed off Aizawa sensei. You smiled at his sheepishly. He glared at you and looked at Shoto. He sighed and rubbed his temples. 

'Please let him sleep. Just for a little while. I'll wake him up after an hour.' You pleaded him. He rolled his eyes.

'He practically ran away from the training saying that he needed cuddles from his love.' He whispered back. You blushed and smiled like an idiot. You looked at him and looked back at him. You shrugged as he sighed once again.

'It's okay just make sure to tell him to come back after an hour.' He told and got out of the room. You smiled. You looked at smiled thinking about what Aizawa told you. You chuckled lightly and put an alarm in your phone for 1 hour. You held him in your arms as you fell asleep too. You both wanted this to last forever. You and him in each other's arms. 

After an hour, the alarm ringed signalling it was time for his training. You woke up and wanted to get up but a weight on your chest held you down. You sighed sadly as you knew it was time for him to go. 

'Sho. Sho. Sho wake up.' You said shaking him. He groaned and held you tighter as he didn't wanna wake up. You chuckled.

'Hey wake up, it's time for your training.' You said shaking him again. He shook his head and made some sad noises. You huffed smiling. You got an idea. You held his face in your hands as you put his face directly in front of your face. You kissed all over his faces to wake him up. He giggled adorably as his eyes finally fluttered opened. His bi-coloured eyes looked into your e/c eyes directly. 

'That's not fair you know.' He said frowning. You smirked.

'Nothing's fair in life baby. Now get your ass to training before Aizawa sensei gives us a long ass lecture.' You said pushing him off of you. He groaned as he finally got up. He looked at you sadly. You knew he was feeling bad for leaving you all the time. You cupped his cheeks and caressed it with your thumb. 

'I know what you're thinking. And I don't complain the time you give me. I appreciate it. I love that even with all of the heavy schedule, you make time for me. I love you for that and I really love it. Don't worry. When you come back, you can cuddle me all you want.' You say to him. He smiles and kisses you passionately. He said bye to you and went away for training. You both were smiling like idiots thinking how lucky you were to have each other.

-----------------------

A/N:

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes.... Gomen!!