Hawks x female reader

(Your quirk is white flames. This is a fluff chapter but a little angst too. Mention of blood and torture.)

3rd Person's P.O.V

Keigo and you were in a relationship for about 6 months. First 4 months were amazing. But as time passed, he made it seem like he didn't wanna be in a relationship anymore. You tried everything you could to make it work, but relationships can't work if they're one-sided. Keigo started hanging out with different girls everyday. He started to give work and other people more attention than you. He started to come home late everyday. When you woke up, he'd already be gone, you stayed up late nights waiting for him to show up but you would eventually pass out. You confronted him about it a lot of times. He just said he was frustrated with work and that was all. But you didn't buy it. You felt like his love was gone. You were always there for him when he needed you. He was too, but for a short period of time. He'd no longer be there for you. He would just say you're too insecure and go back to whatever he was doing. He barely replied to your texts anymore. You were tired of all this.

You were walking down the alley with the groceries you bought. You heard some weird noise so you turned around to see if anyone was there. No one was. It seemed suspicious. That's weird, you thought. (Cardi B😂) .

'Hello?' You said. You brushed it off. You turned around to walk away when you saw someone in front of you. You almost screamed and jumped backwards. You looked at the man in front of you. He was wearing a white shirt, black pants and a long black coat. His hair was black and spiky. He had purple scars on some parts of his face and ear. Your eyes widened as he smirked. Dabi, you thought. The villain. Before you could activate your quirk or even scream, you felt a sharp pain at the back of your head. The last thing you saw before blacking out was Dabi smirking. You dropped the bags and passed out. Dabi and Mr.Compress grinned at your unconscious body. 

'You think she would be enough for him to come at out base?' Mr.Compress asked as Dabi lifted you bridal style and Mr.Compress picked up the food bag.

'Yeah. I'm sure.' Dabi said grinning like a maniac.

~time skip~

You woke up with a pounding headache. You groaned as you wanted to touch your head. But you couldn't move your hands or legs. You felt something around your mouth. A gag, you thought. You looked down to see your legs completely tied up to a chair. Your hands were tied behind your back. You wanted to activate your quirk but you couldn't. You started struggling.

'Oh you're up.' Someone said from the corner of the room. You looked around to see Dabi standing there with a grin on his face. You wanted to say something but your voices were muffled by the gag. You looked at him angrily which made him chuckle.

'Oh don't be so angry now doll. We don't want anything to do with you. We just want your boyfriend to come here, which he will considering you're his girlfriend. You scoffed. As if he would even notice that you're gone. You looked around the room. It was a big room with wooden flooring and a black big door. There was nothing in here except a large table and 2 chairs. The door creaked open and you saw Shigaraki and Toga come inside the room. Toga smile happily when she saw you.

'Oh my god. She's so pretty. I wonder what she'll look like with blood on her.' She said smiling like a psycho. You struggled even more now.

'Stop struggling brat. Nothing is gonna get you out of those and those are fire-resistant handcuffs. They won't budge by your quirk.' Shigaraki spat. You frowned and whined. The handcuffs were hella tight and the ropes on your legs too. Your jaw was getting tired from being open for too long. 

'Toga and Dabi, you can do whatever you want with her just don't kill her.' Shigaraki said as he started to film you on his phone. Toga came towards you with her knife and Dabi's hand lit up in his blue flames. Tears streamed down your face as you were terrified. You struggled to get out before they could do anything. Toga push the tip of the knife on your cheek. You whimpered. She giggled and slashed your cheek in one go. You screamed in pain as Dabi and Shigaraki chuckled. Dabi rested his hand on your thigh. You shivered as his hand started becoming hot. It eventually started burning. You screamed in pain as your voice was muffled. Tears streamed down your face as they continued to torture you.