Eijiro kirishima x female reader

This will be a normal story and this will contain the characters kissing.

3rd person's P.O.V

You and Kiri have been friends forever. Like ever since you joined UA, he's been your best friend and crush. He's always kind and so amazing. He's always there when you need him. He always looks after you. He never lets you down. How he's the most strongest person you've ever met. Mina knows about your crush since you hang out with her the most. You were getting frustrated with your feeling now. You were punching a punching bag repeatedly to get over it. You were thinking about so many things. Like how his hair is so soft. How perfect it looks when it down. How his eyes lit up when you talk about anything he loves. How cute his laugh is. How he talks about getting more manly. How he keeps using the word 'manly'. How you're in love with him. How you-

'Geez calm down tiger, you're gonna break it.' A voice says interrupting your thoughts. You look around and see your best friend, kiri standing there with a black tank top and grey sweatpants on. The way his perfectly fine biceps were shown in his tank top. He smiled at you checking him out. You looked at him up and down and then you finally met his red eyes. He was smiling like an idiot. You shook your head and smiled at him too.

'What are you doing here?' You asked him. You opened you gloves and put them away. You started packing up and cleaning the sweat with your small white towel. He shrugged.

'Nothing, I couldn't find you anywhere so I thought you would be here.' He says. You and him both sit down and stare at each other for a while. You fought the urge to kiss him right now. You could feel yourself blushing. He smirked a bit. You got up and took your water bottle. You sat down again opening the lid.

'So what were you finding me for?' You asked drinking water. You were nervous about everything. About what he would say to you.

'Mina told me everything.' He says and you choke on your water and spit it all out (not on kiri's face). You look at him in disbelief. You were so killing Mina after this. WhY wOuLd ShE dO tHaT?!

'W-What are y-you talking about?' You asked trying to seem innocent. You weren't sure if he liked you back or not. You didn't want to be rejected by the person you love the most. You were overthinking now again. He chuckled and moves closer to you. Your face was red.

'Ah well Mina told me you have a big crush on me.' He says and now your face was darker that kiri's hair. You were speechless for a few second. Then you thought that it was no use of lying because he knows.

'Yeah well I do. I like you a lot, hell I think I'm in love with you.' You say and his eyes widened.

'I-I like you t- mmphhh!?' You shut it up by crashing your lips on his. You smirk as you kissed him. He started to kiss back. You pull away after minutes panting for air. 

'I think I got my answer.' You say and he chuckles. Soon you join too. You sit on his lap and hug him tightly. The moment you've been waiting for since the day he walked into your life is finally happening. Finally. It. Is. Happening. You were having second thoughts about killing Mina now.