Katsuki Bakugo x reader!

(You two are already dating in this one and your quirk is telekinesis. Both of you are in 3-A.)

3rd Person's P.O.V

You sighed as you drank the water and played with the napkin. You and Katsuki had a date today. He had stood you up 3 times on dates which he asked you out to. You get that he's busy and he's training but relationships don't work one-sided. You grew frustrated as 2 hours passed and he still didn't come. You made the napkin float as you sniffled. Tears started to come into your eyes as you fought the urge to cry.

'Is there anything else you want ma'am?' The waitress asked you the 3rd time. You sighed and looked at her with teary eyes and a sad smile.

'No thanks. I'll be going now. Thank you for your patience.' You said as you placed $5 on the table and walked out. She gave you a sad smile as she felt sympathy when she saw your face.

You had gotten all ready for this date since he said that he'll make it up to you for all the dates he failed to come. You were wearing his favourite black dress thinking that he'll really show up this time. You sighed again as you wiped your tears away. You walked back to the dorms and went straight to his dorm. You heard shouting coming from inside. You frowned and you opened the door. Anger erupted inside you as you saw Bakugo and his squad playing video games together. Laughing and smiling and shouting. If you weren't mad, you would have been clicking pictures right now. You cleared your throat to get their attention. Everyone turned to you as Mina's eyes widened as she realised.

'Where the fuck are you going?' Bakugo asked as he looked back to the screen. Tears streamed down your face. You sniffled as he looked back at you. He frowned.

'Why are you crying?' He asked looking at you. You scoffed as you ran outside his dorm and went to your dorm. He frowned as he shook his head.

He doesn't even remember. Everyone except Bakugo put their controllers and headphones aside as everyone realised what the problem was. 

'Bakugo..' Mina said. Bakugo looked at everyone of them seeing that they weren't playing anymore.

'What?' He asked.

'Weren't you suppose to go on a date with Y/N today?' Kiri said as Bakugo's eyes widened.

'He stood her up again.' Kaminari said as Sero shook his head.

'Surprised how she hasn't left him yet.' Sero said.

'Obviously because she's in love with him. She loves him more than he loves her.' Mina added. 

Bakugo realised that they're right. He stood you up on 4 dates. He promised you that he'd make up for it but he only made it worse. This is the 2nd time you were crying because of him. He felt so bad right now. He put his controller and headphones aside and ran to your dorm.

Meanwhile you closed your door and slid down it crying. You hugged your knees and rested your head on top of it. You cried as you remembered the scene. He didn't even remember it. What did you except for the member of the new Big Three. You cried more as you remembered how Deku and Todoroki treat their girlfriends. Even though they're busy, they make sure to spend time with them as much as possible and make the relationship work. 

Bakugo came in front of your dorm. He was about to knock when he heard crying and sniffling inside. That broke his heart. He heard your voice crack as you cried. He rested his palm on the other side of the door and he sighed.

'Y/n baby please open the door.' He pleaded small tears in his eyes too.

'Go away.' You managed to choke out. He shivered due to your raspy voice. Tears were in his eyes.