Tamaki Amajiki x female! reader

(You have 2 quirks. Your first quirk is much like recovery girl's quirk. But instead of kissing the person, you can just touch them and their wounds will heal. But the more you heal the more your energy will drain from you body. Your second quirk is telekinesis. You can lift objects or people without physical contact. But if you use it too much, blood will start coming out of your nose and eyes. You are good in combat skills too and you are in 3-A with the Big Three.)

3rd Person's P.O.V

Tamaki and you have known each other ever since the 1st year in UA. He was really shy at first but soon warmed upto you and Mirio and Nejire. You were not part of the Big Three but you knew all of them very well. Today, you had hero patrol along with a partner. Nejire and Mirio were together and you and Tamaki were together going on the patrol.

'Hey Tamaki! Ready to go?' You asked him after you got ready in your hero costumes. Your hero costume is:

(The picture don't belong to me and I'm sorry if you don't like it

(The picture don't belong to me and I'm sorry if you don't like it. I thought that it suited because of your quirks.)

Tamaki looked at you up and down and a blush covered his cheeks. You smiled looking at the ground while tucking your loosed hair behind your ear. So cute, Tamaki thought. The truth was that Tamaki and has liked you since the 2nd year. He loved everything about you. You hair, your perfect body, your lovely eyes, your amazing plump lips- Okay I'll stop now.

He was too shy to tell you and he assumed that you didn't like him because he was weak and there were many other guys who loved you and would treat you better that him. He saddened at the thought of you loving someone else. Only Mirio knew about his crush on you. Nejire knew about you having a crush on Tamaki since the first time you met. You made her promise not to tell anyone because you too assumed that he didn't like you. 

'Y-Yeah I'm ready. L-Let's go.' He said putting his hood over his head. You smiled and followed him outside.  You both went outside and started exploring the streets. There was a comfortable silence between you two. Tamaki took a few glances towards your smiling face. He hated how some guys on the streets were checking you out. He looked at you to see if you had any reaction but he found you ignoring them. He sighed and a small smile tucked his lips. He was looking around when he felt another hand on his finger. He jolted and took a few steps away. He looked at you holding his finger and playing with it. 

'Wha-what are you d-doing?' He asked you a little shocked by your move. You immediately left his hand and looked at him.

'Oh I got bored and I was just playing with your fingers. I am really sorry if that was uncomfortable.' You apologised. His whole face was red. Some people saw you both and awed that you were such an amazing couple. A little girl ran towards the two of you and stopped in front of you. You both stopped and looked down at the smiling girl with a small white teddy bear in her hands.

'You two are so cute.' She said stumbling a little on her words. Both of you blushed furiously and looked away from her. You then kneeled at her height and pinched her cheeks softly.