Eijiro Kirishima x reader. (SMUT)

(I may have developed a crush on Kiri 🥺. So um Mina and Kirishima are in a relationship with each other and you have loved Kiri since the first day. Song: Melody, by Cadmium and Jon Becker. Don't worry it's a happy ending for both you and Mina.)

3rd Person's P.O.V

You were walking towards your dorm when you were suddenly pulled into someone's room. You were about to yell when you saw Mina with a very excited face. You put a hand on your chest trying to calm down.

'What the freak! I was about to yell you idiot.' You told Mina. She sheepishly chuckled as she dragged you to her bed. You both sat down as she took your hands in hers.

'I have to tell you something.' She told you very seriously.

'I won't be your girlfriend.' You told her while laughing. She pouted as she scoffed.

'But you will be Kiri's.' She smirked as you froze.

'W-What?' You tried to seem innocent.

'I know you're in love with Kiri.' She told you. You sighed but you were confused by why wasn't she angry or something. 

'You're n-not mad?' You asked her guilty.

'No. Because I'm in love with Sero.' She told you while fiddling with her fingers.

'WHAT?!' You shouted. She shushed you down as she sighed.

'I wanna be with Sero. I know Kiri loves you too. I have a plan for you.' She said a she smiled.

'What is that?' You asked.

'Sing a song for him. Melody. And while you're singing, I'll whisper something in his ear and then we both get happy endings. Trust me, Kiri and I have discussed about our relationship.' She told you. You sighed as you nodded agreeing to the plan.

You both spent the next hour discussing the plan and making arrangements for it. You called The Bakusquad and Deku because he was your best friend. You called them down as they came and sat in front of you. Mina sat between Kirishima and Sero. You sighed as you took the guitar and smiled at them.

'Will you tell us what this is about shorty?' Bakugo grumbled. You rolled your eyes.

'I have to sing a song. For someone I love.' You said as you looked at Kiri. His eyes widened as Mina and Sero smirked. 

'So go on!' Deku cheered. You sighed as you played the guitar.

I can only imagine
How it is to be with you
From the first day I saw your face
I knew this love was true
But you're already taken
Nothing I can do
So I can only imagine
How it is to be with you

You sang as you made eye contact with Kirishima. He inhaled air nervously. 

I can only imagine us both loving through the night
I can only imagine us together side by side
I can only imagine we're dancing in the moonlight
I can only imagine
I can only imagine
I want to know
If you will be
My favorite song
My little melody
If we could be
A symphony
Then we would be
A perfect harmony

You sang as you smiled. Mina whispered something in his ears causing him to grin widely showing his shark teeth. 

I don't want to live this way
I really wish we never knew
Out of sight and out of mind
I don't want to be with you
But the next time I saw your face
Nothing I can do, oh
Just have to face the truth
All I want is to be with you.

You smiled as he smiled at you. Mina rested her head on Sero's shoulder. They both seem to get together as soon as Kiri and Mina talked something in 2 minutes.