Who has a crush on you

💚Izuku Midoriya💚

Shoto Todoroki has a crush on you. You're always there hanging with the dekusquad so he developed feeling for you. But knowing his place and knowing that you and deku love each other, he'll just back off.

🧡Katsuki Bakugo🧡

Denki Kaminari has a crush on you because you're always helping him with everything. He likes everything about you and he loves the facts and you help him prank everyone in the class. But he'll just keep his feeling a secret because he knows that Bakugo and you are together and there's nothing he can do.

💙Shoto Todoroki💙

Natsuo Todoroki has a crush on you. He started developing feeling for you when you were constantly hanging around in their house. He spent time with you when Shoto couldn't. He realised he loved you but you loved Shoto so he just kept quiet.

❤️Eijiro Kirishima❤️

Hanta Sero has a crush on you. You're always helping kiri and him with pranks and plans. He just likes you a lot and tries every way to have you but he then just leaves you alone knowing how much you love kiri.

💛Denki Kaminari💛

Izuku Midoriya has a crush on you. You have been friends with Deku for a long time, so he startes developing feelings for you considering how awesome you are. And how you are a all might fan too. But he knows you love Kaminari more so he just backs off.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N

Man this was so sad to write. Like I don't wanna break their hearts. But hey! Atleast you're loyal to them.