Prologue

Lynn and Lizzy. Two lovely sisters who had traveled a long way to complete their goal. And now that they had avenged their parents, they would help Gon and Killua find the world-famous Hunter named Ging Freecss, who was also known to be Gon's father. They had known little about the Double-Star Hunter, and Gon was determined to learn even more about his father as he continued his journey with his friends.

They learned a lot about Nen along the way with the help of their instructor, Wing. The two girls learned at least two advanced techniques, Gyo and Shu. But while fighting the murderer, member #2 of the Phantom Troupe, Feitan Portor, Lizzy learned one more advanced technique which she would learn more about it later on. They would meet someone who would teach them more ways they could use their Nen in battle. They might even know more about their parents, and maybe their grandmother.

As for the rest of the Phantom Troupe, they were grieved by the loss of Pakunoda, Uvogin, and Feitan. They were determined to find Kurapika and kill him, but now that their leader, Chrollo Lucilfer, couldn't use his Nen, they would have to find an Exorcist to remove the Judgment Chain from his heart and free him from Kurapika's Nen abilities.

After Lizzy admitted her feelings and gave Gon a kiss, Phinks and Shalnark stole a copy of Greed Island and took it back to their hideout to play and find that Exorcist. Shalnark couldn't get over the grief that took over him after the girls murdered Feitan for the sake of revenge. He wanted to get their payback on them, as soon as they got the Exorcist to lift the curse that had been placed on their leader.

The Southernpiece Auction was still ongoing, and the four kids were hoping that the winner, Battera, would hire them as Greed Island players. They would have to try to survive the game's mechanics and compete with other players to clear the game. Would they be able to make it out alive together? Would the Phantom Troupe get their revenge for Feitan's death? And most importantly, would Lynn ever confess to Killua? Or would he confess to her first? Follow them in their new adventure filled with unexpected romance and jealousy, rising tension between old and new enemies, and tragic events.