Greed Island - Chapter 18

When Gon and I met up with the others, they were absolutely horrified after seeing our grave injuries, especially Lynn.

"Oh God, Lizzy! Y-your eye! I can't believe you..." She trailed off, unable to say anything else.

I lowered my head down, feeling ashamed of myself for not being careful when Genthru tried to attack me with Little Flower. I had worried her a lot.

"Well, at least you two are still alive." Killua replied, his expression looking neutral.

Genthru's eyes fluttered open, catching all of our attention.

"You awake? Come on, get your binder out." The silver-haired boy ordered.

"That's right. We want you to return all of the cards you stole from the ones you betrayed." Bisky demanded.

"On...one condition. Use Angel's Breath to heal Bara's injuries. We have a Clone card." Genthru told us, turning his head to the beaten up guy next to him.

"Don't worry. That was always part of the plan." Killua reassured.

"We already prepared six copies of Clone, just in case." Bisky told them.

"Book." The blond summoned his book, and Bisky took out an Angel's Breath card to use it.

"Gain!"

A beautiful, divine-like angel appeared in front of my eye. I breathed in wonder.

"What matter of aid do you wish of me?" She asked, her voice sounding heavenly.

"We need you to heal both of his hands and throat. Actually, just fix everything wrong with him." Killua commanded.

"That is a simple task. And so, I shall restore his body to its former state." She blew on Gon, healing all of his injuries. My eye grew wide in amazement.

When she finished restoring him, we all beamed at his now perfectly healed hand.

"Yes! I'm healed!" The boy cheered and laughed.

"Your hand is back!" I exclaimed and happily laughed along with him.

"Now, farewell." The angel said before disappearing.

Bisky took out another Angel's Breath card and held it up. "Here it is. The extra Angel's Breath card."

She gave it to Gon, who used it to heal the guy named Bara. If that card could heal all injuries, then I was certain it could restore my right eye.

"Next up is Killua. Genthru, we're going to use your binder now." Bisky said, placing her hands on her hips.

"Do as you please." The blond replied in defeat.

"Clone on!" She cast the spell, but it didn't do anything until a message played from the binder.

"Attention. Angel's Breath has reached its maximum card limit. Clone will be destroyed."

With that said, the card shattered in her hand, causing her to panic.

"W-what? What just happened? Did I do something wrong?" She cried, leaning closer to Gon.

"No, it's Goreinu. He used either Clone or Transform to increase the number of Angel's Breath Vouchers. So, two of his Vouchers became Angel's Breath cards. That must be why." Killua explained.

Goreinu contacted us and then met us in the field where we kept the three Bombers restrained. He narrowed his eyes down at them.

"I don't approve of this. If you use Angel's Breath on these murderers, then the trade is off." He warned.