Greed Island - Chapter 13

We were walking side by side with Goreinu and Hisoka behind us. We were heading straight for Aiai like Hisoka suggested.

"What exactly do you mean by him lying?" Killua asked Bisky.

"Technically, I should've said he wasn't speaking the truth." She replied.

"But how can you tell?" Gon asked.

"It was just a hunch."

"Seriously?" Killua questioned.

"After lying for 50 years, I can recognize a fellow liar." She cackled, and I sweatdropped.

"Wow. That's way more talent than I have." I muttered.

"It's obvious that he's lying, so we'll keep him around until we can find out what's up. Plus, he's really strong, right?" She whispered.

"Uh-huh." Lizzy replied.

None of us noticed Hisoka leering at something on us. He then averted his eyes to something more...appealing to him. Suddenly, I felt an unpleasant feeling taking over me, and I knew who the heck was doing that.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing, you pervert!" I yelled at the magician, and he simply hummed.

"Go walk in front of us!" Lizzy snapped.

After the redhead and Goreinu moved to the front, the unpleasant feeling was gone, and we no longer had to move under Hisoka's leer.

"Eight more members, correct?" The perverted magician asked.

"Yeah. We hope to find others like you who aren't interested in collecting cards." Goreinu replied.

"Isn't everyone else here to beat the game? I doubt there are too many eccentrics like myself." Hisoka turned his head to Bisky, who swooned over him to keep him from suspecting something.

"By the way, did you use someone's power to fly to me?" He asked.

"It was a spell. There are plenty of them in this game." Goreinu stated.

"Oh, so that's what it was. You need to buy spells from stores, right?"

I'm trying to figure out what it is he's lying about. He said that he came here to look for any Spiders who know Chrollo's whereabouts. But...something doesn't make any sense.

After walking for a couple of minutes, we had reached Aiai. The place was filled with romantic delight, and thus, it suited well with the name.

A girl tripped in front of us, causing her glasses to fall off.

"Oh no! Where are my glasses?" She cried, trying to look for her glasses.

"Pick them up for her. You might become friends." Hisoka told Gon.

We saw another one bump into Goreinu. "Excuse me! You should watch where you're going! Be more careful!" She scolded the man, making him sweat awkwardly.

"Oh, uh, I'm sorry!" He apologized and tried to reason with her, but she stood up and ran away.

"I'm gonna be late!" She cried.

"Why did you apologize? What you should've done is told her to watch where she was going and started an argument." Hisoka told him.

"Stop! Let me go!" We heard another girl scream for help, and we turned to her direction to see her being harassed by three guys. "I'll scream if you don't let me go!"

"Scream all you want. No one will come save you." One guy said.

"Hold it!" Gon shouted, and they turned to see him looking pissed.