Epilogue

The one goal Gon and Lizzy had in mind had been accomplished, and they got through so much trouble to find the shy and stubborn Double-Star Hunter who had been concealing his presence to keep them from seeing him. Both of them permanently lost their Nen as the price for defeating the Royal Guards Shaiapouf and Neferpitou. They were still Hunters, but it was unsure if they could restore their powers through training or initiation.

Lizzy didn't think of naming her abilities after developing them, but if she were to think of names for her abilities, her first ability would be called Psycho Magic and her second ability would be called Charming Eyes. Her ultimate ability, Lunar Blast, cost her all the power she had. Without any of those abilities, she never would have won any battles to accomplish her goal.

Gon took a picture of the Small-billed Swans and sent it to his friends, and he wrote a letter and sent it to his Aunt Mito along with a picture of him and Lizzy together. Lizzy called her Grandma Millie and told her everything that happened, and she was so proud of her.

Morel and Knov discussed the bet they made about which group was able enter the NGL. They bought an expensive wine and drank to Chairman Netero's honor. Knuckle, Shoot, Palm, Ikalgo, and Meleoron were in the hospital viewing the picture Gon sent them. Lynn was in an airship with Killua and Alluka, also viewing the picture. Leorio was focusing on his medical studies. Kurapika was in a building staring intensely at the containers of scarlet eyes set up before him. At the Zoldyck estate, Canary and Amane were mourning Gotoh's death, placing flowers on his grave. All of a sudden, the butler with the coin appeared before them, shocking Amane. But it was revealed that it was the Kiriko who knew Gon and his friends from the Hunter Exam. The Kiriko agreed to help keep Gotoh's death a secret from Killua and Alluka and maybe Lynn. In what was left of the Royal Palace of East Gorteau, the Chimera Ant King Meruem was seen holding hands with the East Gorteau Gungi champion Komugi while they were spending time together in the life beyond the grave.

The girls learned more about their family during their adventures. They had fun with Gon and Killua and helped them get through the toughest of challenges. After a long time keeping his mouth shut, Killua confessed his feelings to Lynn and softly kissed her. Lynn told him she felt the same way and returned the kiss. She decided to focus on protecting Alluka so that she could stop worrying about Lizzy. She believed she could have a good time with Gon, and she believed Gon would do his best to protect Lizzy from those who might pose a threat to them.

It was such an amazing adventure to them. The pain of the past would stick with the girls for life as well as the felicity of the future. Nothing would put an end to their feelings for the young boys who made them better people. They would fight for them with bravery and boldness, because as you knew, they were part of the Azrelt family, and in the future, they would be known as Lizzy Freecss and Lynn Zoldyck.