13th Hunter Chairman Election - Chapter 37

It was evening when we got there, and I was so pissed off when I knew we were back at the Zoldyck mansion where Killua's peculiar family lived.

"Are you kidding me?! Do you think I'm going to go through the hell I've been through with your family since the last time I was here?!" I snapped.

"You know my family is nuts over me being the head and how I feel about being their toy. I hate it. But there's someone in my cock-eyed family who I really care about, and we are going to see her." Killua explained and went to open the Testing Gate, and to my surprise, he opened five of the doors.

"What are you waiting for? Come on, we're wasting time." He said, and I quickly went through the doors before they closed. Killua followed me and walked next to me.

When we got inside the mansion, we passed through creepy hallways until we got to a room where a man with long silver hair was sitting down on his chair. There was a huge dog sleeping beside him.

"Hey, Dad." Killua greeted him, and I only bowed down.

"Who is she? Why is she here?" The man who was known as Killua's father asked.

"Oh. She's one of my friends who wanted to tag along." The boy replied, taking a glance at me.

"I'm Lynn Azrelt. It's very nice to meet you, sir." I said, looking at the man in the eyes.

He eyed me closely. "An Azrelt, huh? Quite surprised."

I kept my posture and didn't say anything else. Killua began speaking.

"We need to see Alluka. We need her help." He demanded.

"Killua." His father said.

"We don't have any time for this, Dad. We'll go, even if you try to stop us. Come with us."

"Forget it. No one can control Alluka."

"You're wrong!" Killua snapped. "You and big brother! Alluka is part of the family, not some machine! As her brother, I'm asking her for help!"

The man gave him a suspicious look. "You'll 'ask' her for help? Really?"

So Alluka is Killua's sister. But what does his father mean when he said that no one can control her?

"That child is not human. You shouldn't consider her as part of the family." His father's statement made me gasp in disbelief, and Killua released some bloodlust out of anger.

"What did you just say?" He muttered.

The bloodlust caused the dog to growl at us, and I tensed up. The man seemed like he didn't care about his son's attitude towards his objection.

"That thing...came from somewhere else. Something...from the darkness." He was being serious about Alluka not being human. I wondered what kind of being she was that made her family despise her. If Killua cared about Alluka very much, then why didn't he run away with her when he had the chance?

"Oh. Sit." The ex-assassin told the dog, and it did. I mentally sighed in relief.

"Gon made an awful contract putting conditions on his Nen. Lynn's sister, Lizzy, did the same thing. One Exorcist would not be enough to fix both of them, and if they tried to fix them, they would either be repelled or killed." He bit his thumb and held it out to his father, reminding him of something. "If Alluka hasn't changed, I'm the only one who can help her. I know it. And Alluka's the only one who can help Gon and Lizzy."

I stared at his bloody thumb in awe, and I felt his resolve to see his sister. If she had a power that could heal them, she would be crucial to our mission.