1. Mr. Ri

"Ok everyone, keep your eyes wide open." Minho says through the speaker as him and Manwol enter the mansion.

"Why am I the butler again??" Asks Changbin, while entering the big dining room with a tray full of drinks.

"Because you make an extremely sexy butler." Manwol says scanning the people inside.

"Sexy?? With that scar spreading on his left cheek he's like a living scarecrow." Minho says a playful smile forming on his face.

"You're the one to talk. Ever since your hand healed you haven't taken those gloves off. I don't even know how your hands look like anymore." Changbin shoots back not even thinking twice, knocking Minho's smile off.

"You little shit." The older mumbles, already creating a vision of how he's gonna hit him after the mission.

"Scars are hot though. Also, me and Minho are not suited for the job. Don't complain, you at least don't have to deal with 30 old man staring at your ass. This place is so lame by the way, is the food at least good??" Asks Manwol.

"Do you ever shut up??" Changbin sets another question.

"Wha-"

"All of you, shut it." Jeongin shuts them through the mic. "Let's not fight and focus. You all know the plan so don't go sideways. Understood??" His voice is demanding and clear.

"Our maknae is really confident these days. Should I pull one of his teeth out, or cut a part of his tongue maybe." Says Manwol while her and Minho take a look around.

"Please don't do that noona. I like myself in one piece." Jeongin's laugh echoes through the mic inside his team mates ears. "O, they are here." The moment he says that, everyone's heads raise up. Minho takes two drinks from one of the butlers and gives one to Manwol, who immediately chucks it down.

"Act like a lady for once." He remarks as he takes a small sip.

"This crap is awful.. give me one more." She calls one of the butlers closer and exchanges the empty cup for a full one. "He is entering." She says as her eyes land on a small tiny man who walks through the main door inside the room.

"He looks like our sheet changer, don't you think?? How am I supposed to believe he is an evil murderer??" Changbin comments, as the man starts greeting everyone with a warm smile on his face.

"Let's wait for a good opportunity. After we get the information we want, we will get lost-" Minho gets cut off by a younger male that enters the room behind the old man. He is wearing a black suit and his black hair is perfectly stylish, revealing his forehead." He wasn't on the guest list." He says worried since they prepared for the operation perfectly, and the man in front of them is completely unknown to them.

"I agree but look at those visuals." Changbin says while all three of them keep checking him out.

"Look at those cheeks. He could store food for the next 3 months in there." Manwol says with a small laugh.

"Wow he really looks good. Even through a computer screen." Jeongin admits while staring at the screen from their black van.

"I.N-ah what can you find on him??" Minho asks trying to focus on the mission despite everyone admiring the man's visuals.

"Give me a second... Han Jisung. 20 years old. Lives in Korea. Studied in Malaysia, but returned to Korea last year so he could start college. His family is one of the most influence on the political market. Parents dead, no siblings and despite him being the only heir the company is managed by the vice chairman." Changbin clicks his tongue upon hearing that.