8. My First Adultsitter

"They are down." Changbin walks inside the living room and plops himself next to Manwol on the couch.

"Should I go down then." She asks while having her eyes fixed on the Crime investigation program.

"As you wish, Jeongin and Felix are with them. Oh, by the way, why did you let Jeongin be with them down right now. I thought we are trying to keep him as low as possible." He says looking at her with a confused expression.

"Don't worry. Chan won't report Jeongin. I'm kinda using Jeongin against him actually. Chan has a soft heart and Jeongin can be manipulative with his personality. Just let him create a special spot for himself in Chan's heart, and then break it." She laughs evilly.

"Wow, that's not a bad idea. But where is Minho hyung?? Still not out??" He looks around the room in case he didn't see the older.

"Noup, still in his room. I'm not sure if he is sleeping this whole time or working. You know he tends to lock himself up only because of those two reasons."

"He's probably working. You know how important it is to him that he found an actual information. He would always work for hours on his laptop and end up with fake data or a scam, so he's probably afraid of suddenly lose the lead now when he finally caught something." Changbin says as he leans his neck on top of the sofa.

"I know, and I'm thankful but.. he is like a zombie these days. What would happen at the party if Han didn't pull him away?? He would probably get killed. I like him better alive then successful with information." She says back a bit lauder.

"Just let him be. It's not like he listens to us." Changbin says with a small smile on his face.

"I will give you this entire building if you name one person in this team who listens to me, or anyone else." She says looking at him.

"FELIX!! HE ALWA-" He turns his head toward her in a flash.

"Wrong."

"WHAT?? WHY??" Changbin sits up on the sofa ready to argue.

"He lost the chance yesterday in Australia." Manwol reminds him of the previous days event making him sit back down.

"Ahh ri!-" He gets cut off by a sudden scream.

"WOOOOOOO WOOO WOOO OH MY GOD!!" Both of them get up immediately heading for Minho's room.

"Minho!!" Manwol shouts banging on the door hard. "Open up!!" A second later the door open revealing an excited Minho. His hair is all over the place, and his room smells like tteokbokki, not to mention he probably hasn't opened his window in a while.

"Dude what the hell... ever heard of ventilating??" Changbin says as he waves his hand in front of his nose, in hopes he shakes the smell away. "What are you so happy about anyway??" His question makes Minho jump on one leg to his bed, and take his laptop and mouse . He quickly jumps back to the living room closing his bedroom door in the process.

"So you know, I told Jeongin to download the data he thinks it's important from the party we attended two days ago. He download everything, and I was about to scold him but then noticed why he did that." He sits down lying the laptop on the table, while sitting down at the sofa. The two just follow behind him confused. "I stayed up all night, going through everything that is saved here and turns out they worked on something." He clicks a few files before letting them see. "I have no idea what that was, but here I found the contract they signed. It looks like it was something big since this includes some big things like 'Once you sign this document withdrawal of the stocks it's not possible.' or 'Any personal use of the product can cause catastrophic consequences.' also look here." He changes the file.