20. Bipolar Enemy Disorder

Jisung rubs his face into the soft pillow, a weak amount of light hitting his eyes as he slowly opens them up. It takes a few seconds for his blurry vision to clear out, before he finally turns his body. In the process his leg bumps into something making Jisung frown in confusion. He finally raises his head now his eyes falling on the man next to him.

Minho is sleeping on the bed right next to him, the only difference is that for some reason, the older is in a sitting position the blanket barely covering his waist as the hood of his hoodie covers most of his hair. His head is hanging down and his eyes are shut together. Despite him looking like a sleeping beauty, Jisung still jumps up on the sight out of surprise and quickly climbs off the bed.

"What happened last night??" He asks himself while searching through his foggy memory. The last thing he remembers is how he passed out. Further than that his brain can't seem to provide clear memories, only small cuts of last night's events. 'Yes. I can't wait to bury you.' He looks up at the sleeping man the moment those words ring through his mind. "Did he do something to me again." He looks down at his body only to realize he is not wearing the same clothes anymore. Instead he is dressed in a comfortable pair of sweatpants and a normal black sweatshirt. His wounds still wrapped in bandages and for some reason, every time he looks at Minho he feels this unexplainable warmth yet sadness. 'What is that??' 'Poison' Jisung's eyes widen as memories of spoken words ring through his mind. "Oh my god!!" He whisper shouts. "What did he give me though. Why can't I remember?!"

'Am I really getting horny by the guy I almost killed just a day ago??' "Aghhh!!" Jisung let's out a quiet squeal as he covers his face with his hands. "We didn't have sex right??" He asks himself his tone desperate by now. He looks down pulling his sweatpants away from his body and looking down at his underwear. His eyes land on the underwear and he stops his movement completely as he notices a different pair from yesterday on himself. "You gotta be fucking kidding me." He says out loud by now his mind creating hundret of thories how Minho rapped him and then just changed his clothes. A few seconds after Jisung is done questioning his existence, his brain manages to bring up another memory. A memory of Minho speaking while he was just staring up at the ceiling. The older's teary eyes flashing through his mind.

"This is so confusing." He whines out as his knees go weak and he finally drops down on the floor, fingers in between his hair slightly pulling it. He doesn't even think twice as he exits the room and only after looking around for anyone that might see him he leaves toward the elevator.

--

"We are done!!" Changbin shouts finally placing the last gun down. Him and Jeongin gave themselves the task to clean up their armory this morning, and that's how the two ended up here. Sitting on the floor different kinds of guns surrounding them, as well as snipers and knifes. They have a small armory behind the kitchen in case something happens inside the building and they don't have enough of time to get to the shared armory downstairs and also because this way they can bias their own guns and keep their collection only to themselves. "Are you listening to me??" Changbin asks noticing the younger is completely lost in his thoughts.

"Oh yes. What did you say though??" Jeongin awkwardly rubs his neck.

"I said we are done. That's the last gun that has to be cleaned." Changbin answers pointing his chin toward the gun in Jeongin's arms. He sees Jeongin nod at him looking back at his gun before slowly wiping the last drops of dust off of it. Jeongin's dry answers and movements attract Changbin's attention rather quickly, as he keeps observing him.

"Jeongin-ah." Changbin softens his tone making the younger look up at him. "Is something bothering you??" He asks now making Jeongin stop his movements and look down at the floor. He presses his lips together suddenly feeling the tears build up in his eyes, but he still tries to push his emotions down as much as possible. Without the intention to break down, he lets out a quiet sob that only makes Changbin more concerned that he already is. "You can tell me. You know, I'm always here to listen to you." Changbin now sits closer to the younger taking the gun out of his grip and placing it on the floor, still not tearing his eyes from the boy.