36. I Am Yellow (PART 3)

TW!!

-Sexual assault
-Mention of rape
-Mentions of suicide
-Mentions of anxiety
-Mentions of depression
-Physical abuse
-Mental abuse
-Violence

NOTE: Please understand that since Felix is Australian they originally speak English in the first two parts of his story. After the team shows up though they speak Korean and whenever English is spoken it will be shown in text like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"We have to survive for around 5 more hours. Jaebum said he will sent a helicopter on our location right now." Manwol says as she look at the watch on her wrist. "There was a small town on our way here lets get there and stay hidden." She kneels down next go Minho while opening up the bag him and Changbin had brought. Inside she can see his laptop, the charger, the biggest USB she has ever seen in her life, a bottle of water, a roll of money and his phone. She throws the gun back inside before zipping the bag and putting it on her back.

"Let's go." She says walking forward leaving Changbin to deal with Minho. They walk aside the road careful not to be to close in case a car that is looking for them drives by and in a few long minutes they make it to the small town, finding a small pub that offers rooms and pay for one. Getting Minho inside wasn't that hard at all, considering the fact that it's pretty late and the only person that is there is the one and only employee.

Changbin drops the older on the bed, whipping off his sweat right after. "He is so heavy." He mumbles looking at Minho's resting face. "He's not dead right??"

"Not sure. He might be." Manwol's easy tone makes his head quickly turn toward her a surprised look on it. Thankfully Minho let's out a mumble in that moment.

"That's all muscles." Both of them look at him confused yet glad he is still alive. "I work out now." The older looks up at Changbin still confused of directions. He tries to get up and that's when Changbin and Manwol step out of their surprise quickly jumping to help him."

"How do you feel??" Manwol asks after he is sat up.

"Like I'm having an asthma attack." Minho mumbles feeling the tightness in his throat. He can still taste the bitter gas in his lungs, giving him an uncomfortable feeling. "What happened??" HE asks only to see Manwol and Changbin exchange an awkward look. "We are in trouble aren't we??" He asks rolling his eyes and letting his body fall back on the bed. "Agggghhhh!!"

"Mr. Kim is picking us up in 5 hours so there is nothing to worry about.. right??" It's weird to see Changbin trying to radiate positive vibes since mostly he is the one to complain.

"Well I wouldn't be that relaxed. After all we are in the middle of Russia and a madman is after us." Manwol's remark doesn't lighten up the mood even one bit. She let's out a sight before walking toward the window on her right and taking a glance at the quiet town. "This location is pretty obvious. The hotel is miles away and his organization is in the middle of nowhere. I wouldn't be surprised if they find us in the next 30 minutes."

"Then what is stopping us now??" Both her and Minho turns their heads toward Changbin who is now switching his eyes from one to another.

"Sorry??" Manwol says. "If you go on with that ridiculous idea again-"

"I don't understand. There is nothing we can lose now." Changbin cuts her off. "We are already on the run and they want us dead, so why can't we help those kids??"

"Because we might end up dead." Manwol answers to him turning to face him completely. "I don't think you understand the situation so let me explain. We are in fucking Russia in the middle of nowhere with a crazy maniac on our necks that by the way has a sex shop with kids our age!! Do you really think he's gonna kill us that easily?? No!! He's gonna first put us in that building and make you suck off someone's dick every day, now do you really want that?!"