25. The Black Rose (PART 2)

TW!!

-Sexual assault
-Suicide
-Violence
-Blood
-Aggression
-Other unpleasant scenes

-------------------------------
The rage only build up inside of him with every second passing by. He gave up on trying with school completely as the confusion and losttnes stept inside his soul. The anger he held toward himself only showing more with every fight he caused not able to control himself. He didn't care anymore. He didn't care who he has to walk over, who gets hurt. He cut off everyone out of his life and left like a ghost. Stepping out on the streets feeling like this is what he deserves, only reminding himself how much his sister tried and abusing his own self. Doing things he would never imagine himself doing for money and food. Feeling disgusted in himself with every day he survived out on the streets, his torn shoes and worn out clothes.

Despite his lack of sleep and food he found himself in a street fight where his entire life changed. In one day he was given a bed, food and new clothes, and all he had to do was fight. Put his rage in his fists and keep his title as number one in the underground illegal ring. Feeding his sponsors on money and drugs.

Before he even knew it, he was lost. He was lost in his own rage and hurt. Trying to bury his emotions deeper than the ocean. He lost sight of right and wrong. Of alive and dead.

--

The loud cheers pump him up even more as he throws one more punch, toward the already tired opponent. His whine boxing tape painted with blood, the substance slipping beneath the material almost touching his skin. With a smirk on his face he swings his fist for the last time knocking the man in his twenties in front of him, his body hitting the cold floor with a loud thud.

The screams of joy from the audience fill his ears as he stands still, proud of keeping his title as number one. He raises up his hands urging the crowd to cheer even louder. After enjoying his moment of fame he gets out of the ring, instead entering the room next door revealing where all the young adults get high and the loud music echoing through the speakers. With the dim lights and smoke in the air from cigarettes he pushes his way through the intoxicated crowd and enters a small hallway. He walks through the hallway ignoring the sounds from the rooms on both sides of his head all the way until he reaches the dark red door by the end.

He pushes the door open not even surprised as he finds the woman half naked on the couch. Not wanting to know what she was even doing he starts to unwrap the boxing tape off his hands while looking at her. His eyes cold and emotionless.

"You could have at least watched the fight." He says before throwing the bloody tape in the trash basket next to the door. She looks up at him sitting up on the couch and putting her phone down, while covering her bare skin with the thin fabric that is hanging on her shoulders.

"What's the point in that?? You win every time. It's getting boring." She whines out running her hand through her messy long hair. "You don't even have a scratch on your face." She let's out a sigh, however quickly after she stands up and walks toward the wall. Typing in the safe code before the big metal box opens. She takes out an envelope and throws it in the boys hands.

Changbin opens the envelope before raising a brow at her.

"Don't look at me like that. They didn't bet much." She says leaning on the drawer next to the safe. The fabric falling off her leg and revealing her perfect skin. The young woman traces her eyes over his bare torso and small body figure. "Who would have thought that a skinny 17 years old teen would bring so much money to me." She says locking her eyes with his. She sees his eyes not even move toward her revealed body, even bothering her for a moment. "You are so determined." She says pushing herself up, her hand slamming the safe close before she walks toward the shorter boy. She traces her point finger on his collarbone feeling his eyes trace after her hand. "You won't move away. You won't move in. It's kinda attractive." She leans down whispering in his ear.