13. The Secret Cheat

The obvious tension in the air is making everyone just exchange a glance between each other, especially Changbin and Manwol.

'Ask him.' She mouths to him making him widen his eyes a bit as he shakes his head. 'You do it.' She frowns at his response raising up her chin. 'Are you nuts?! Look at him.' She points her chin toward the boy who is just silently eating his food, eyes fixed on the plate and fingers clenching on the chopsticks.

"If you don't stop I might pour this inside your underwear." He finally speaks up making Changbin gulp down his saliva while everyone's eyes fix on Minho. "What are you staring at, eat your fucking food." He says looking at Seungmin for some reason. Not wanting to cause trouble Seungmin looks down at his plate unbothered as he starts to stuff his mouth with rice.

Soon after, Minho finishes his food and it's fast to escape the annoying glances the others are giving him.

"What is he on about now??" Changbin mumbles the moment the older exited the room.

"He probably got triggered." Manwol says back before taking another bite of her food. A moment of silence takes over them letting them hear each others chewing before Chan speaks up.

"Shouldn't you go after him in case he does something stupid??" Manwol just shakes her hand in the air upon hearing his question as if it's nothing big.

"We are not the type to give warm comforts. It feels weird to us and if he wanted to do something stupid he has probably done it by now."

"Hey I give you warm comforts!!" Felix shouts popping his head out of the line while looking at her.

"Ok, me and Minho don't give each other warm comforts. And to be honest Lix, we haven't really seen you much this last few years." The reminder, that he got home not long ago makes him let out a small gasp as he sits back down. "Also, it's not like we share our concerns often." The last part makes Changbin, Jeongin and Felix shoot their heads up.

The complete truth is, Minho and Manwol are the ones that won't tell you what's wrong even if it's your last wish before you die. Despite everything both of them have gone through they never open a topic about themselves, especially if it touches some sensitive topics. Even after 5 years a half of Changbin living with them, he still doesn't know the complete story behind how Minho ended up in this group or how his parents died. He only knows that apparently the older burned them alive, but not if it was an accident or what was his motive. Just as much as he doesn't want to speak about his past neither does anyone else and the entire team always respects that.

As for Manwol, the only time she is going to speak up about something sensitive is when she is ready to turn it into a joke, even though she doesn't mean it the way her tone says it.

Felix and Jeongin would say what's bothering them from time to time, since Felix is always scanned from head to toe by Changbin, and Jeongin being the youngest means having the most attention on himself. Everyone always try to make him feel welcomed and wanted that's why all of them often listen to him speak when he has something to say.

"Don't worry about it. Minho knows where to cut the line." She says after a few seconds earning a small nod from Chan. "This is so good by the way, Jeongin-ah did you help make it??" She asks looking at the youngest.

"Yes. Chan hyung also helped." The moment the words leave his mouth Manwol chokes on her food and Changbin and Felix's heads both raise up once again.

"Hyu- hyung??" She repeats now even Chan realizing what he said and looking up at him with a surprised expression.

"Yeah. He earned it." Manwol's jaw drops as she is lost for words. It takes her a few seconds to process before she looks down at the plate again.