Epiloque

My stomach hurts and I can't stop vomiting for days. Jackson decided to stay at home with me after he moved back in. He's been a good caretaker, but I still feel sick. Well... I guess that's what happens when you catch the flu.

"Jackson?" I moaned in pain while Jackson laughed at me. I glared at him for a while, but smiled when he gave me a glass of water.

"What? Oh, I'm sorry. You just sound so cute when you moan in pain." Jackson wiggled his eyebrow which made me laugh.

"Shut up... *cough*.... pervert!" I said, while coughing.

"Why did you call me a pervert for? You're so mean, but I love you." Jackson said. He gently kissed my forehead and sat next to me, "I'm sorry you got sick, Bammie."

"Yeah... Me too. I knew going to the camping trip with Shelldon and trusting him when he said he wasn't sick." I pouted at the thought of Shelldon dragging me to this camping trip. He told me to trust him that he was healthy as can be. Plus during the whole trip it was raining. Damn Shelldon...

"Well... The good news is Shelldon is sick too." Jackson smiled.

"He's not... He got rid of the flu." I pouted again which made Jackson laughed. Jackson put on a surgical mask so he won't get sick. I lay my head on his shoulder and watch whatever is on TV.

"Jr and Mark started dating?" Jackson asked me. I popped up head up in surprise.

"Huh? Oh no they're not, but I think Jr wants to." I giggled. Jackson just looked at me then turn his attention to the TV. Jr always wanted to date Mark, but he was in another relationships and with me.

"So he likes him?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, but that is another story to tell." I smiled. Jackson just stared at me then kissed my forehead.

"My Bammie." He sanged.

"Jackson... Xiumin and Chen are having another kid."

"He's what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Xiumin)~~~~~~~~

"Luhan... Can you come here please?" I waited until I heard "Yes umma" from my little angel. Chen was sitting down on the couch with me after we got back from the doctors. Ever since he got a break from his job and Luhan spending time with his grandparents, we've been enjoying our time alone.

"Yes Umma?" Luhan beamed with excitement. Chen and I looked at each other with a smile then look back to our baby.

~The End~

Thank you guys so much again and I have a good night/day.

I really appreciate you all for being really nice to me and reading my first story on Wattpad. Thank you so much! Oh! Please read and support my next two books I'm working on called, My favorite teacher (Xiuhan) and Notice me Oppa.

My best friend and author on here, @Lovechild5 are working on Notice me Oppa with me. Even through she's not good on grammar in her stories, but she is  a good author. So, check her out if you love Yaoi, Creepypasta or both.

Ok, I might as well start on the stories  and I'll see you guys on the flip side.