Chapter 33 (Shelldon)

I dedicated this chapter with Luhan's cute moments to @fabby4kpop. I hope you like this chapter, you knucklehead!

I made it back and I feel like devouring my McDonalds. Maybe BamBam is home watching...

I enter the house seeing Xiumin and BamBam with their arms folded. While little Luhan ran up to me and hugged my leg. I smiled at him as I walked into the house and sat down. The two were glaring at me until I finally spoke.

"Hey gu-"

"Where were you, Shelldon? We were sick and worried about you."

"Wae were you and Jackson together, huh? Did you two had sex in that hotel? Wae did you two even walk inside a hotel? Eh? Jinjja? Why Shelldon? Are you ploting to ruin me and Mark's wedding? How much did he paid you?" BamBam was screaming at me with questions until he realized how he was acting.

"Umm... He he... Its not that I was jealous or anything." BamBam tried- I mean tired to laugh it off, but it was obivous that he was jealous and thought that me and Jackson did something.

"BamBam... You are so jealous." I said, grinning. BamBam blushed and tired to denied it, but Xiumin was on my side.

"No... I..."

"Shelldon, how about you tell us what happened?" Xiumin smiled at me then gave BamBam a weird look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(BamBam)~~~~~~~~

"I ran after Jackson because he was crying after seeing Mark propose to you. We talked and hang out then we went to a hotel where he was staying." Oooh.... Damn it BamBam.... Xiumin was staring at me while Shelldon was grinning of satisfaction knowing that he was right. I am still in love with Jackson. We all sat on the couch without saying a word. I was wrong and I did a mean thing by accusing Shelldon and getting Jeal- No! Worried for nothing.

"Shell-"

"Your right?" He giggled. Xiumin slapped Shelldon on the arm, "Shelldon!"

"Fine... Argh! Go on BamBam." He said, rubbing his arm in pain.

"Shelldon, I'm sorry for accusing you doing something with Jackson. I only asked those questions because I was worried about you and thought he was trying to plan something." I said, giving him a sad look.

"Or..."

"Or?"

"Yeah. Or you thought I touch your precious Jackson and we were forming a relationship where you still want him." I was about to open my mouth until Xiumin said something first.

"I agree with him."

"Xiumin? I wasn't jealous of the two. I was worried!" I exclaimed, but the two only shook their heads and smiled.

"BamBam." Shelldon sat up straight and gave me a serious look, "Why are you refusing to admit that you still love Jackson? He was your first and you're really going to forget the special times you had?" I look at Shelldon, Xiumin then my hands. I guess they were right... I still love him and I know he loves me too. I had no choice, but to admit my feelings.

"You're right... I still love Jackson and I never stop thinking about him. When Mark told me that you two walked out of the hotel together, I got angery."

"See BamBam... See how easy it was to admit your true feelings. Now if you two excuse me, I'll be enjoying my McDonalds... NOOOO!"

We all look and see Luhan eating Shelldon's McDonalds with a happy look on his face, "Lu Lu... No, that's mine!" Shelldon grabbed the bag away from Luhan while Xiumin laughed and wipe Luhan's hands. Luhan was surprised then started crying.

"Waaaaeeeee... Gimme me! Shelby gimme me." Luhan covered his eyes with his little hands while crying. I put Luhan on my lap and give me kisses until he stop crying.

"Aaaww Luhan, that was Shelldon's food. You can't eat that baby." I said, wiping his tears. Luhan was pouting and sniff a little with his red chubby cheeks. Xiumin went into the kitchen and grab Luhan a juice box.

"Luhan. Do you want a juice box baby?" Luhan wiped his eyes then nod with a "hmph" Xiumin gave him the juice box as he starts to drink. I kissed his cheeks and he giggles.

"Man, the kid nearly eat almost all the fries and my cheeseburger has small bites in it." We all laugh while Luhan was drinking his juice box quietly. Shelldon look at his bag with sorrow then gave his food to Xiumin.

"He can have it... I'll eat something else." Shelldon sigh then went to the kitchen to grab a juice box. Luhan was smiling then grab a french fry to eat. I watch him eat some then feed me and Xiumin.

I was happy at the moment and maybe everything will work out alright.

Knock knock

Someone was knocking at the door and Shelldon, of course, Shelldon opened the door without seeing who it was. I got up with Luhan in my arms to see... Jackson? Jackson walked in with a sad look in his eyes. I smiled at him then gave a passionate kiss that we always share. He was surprised at first, but melt in the kiss while Luhan was staring and looking at his umma. We stopped then stare at each other without saying a word.

"I love you and I still do." I heard myself said out loud. Xiumin's jaw dropped and Shelldon gasps, but continue on drinking his juice. We stared at each other until the front door closed.

"BamBam?" We both stopped then look turn around slowly to see Mark and Yongguk standing there with a confused look on their face.

Did... Did Mark see the whole thing?

Whoa! I never thought I would do a cliffhanger, but only because I'm running out of ideas right now. I hope you guys like this chapter, especially @fabby4kpop since you like Luhan's cute moments. I see you guys later and have a great time looking at Got7's music video of their new song, Stop Stop it.

Bye bye!