Chapter 21 (BamBam)

After chapter 19 and 20, you guys made some anti Jackson and Michelle plus getting so pissed with the characters. Makes me very happy and know that my writing and story affects people. Thank you all for the comments, votes and likes and or all of the above.

You guys make me feel happy awesome. Now, I like to address the comments on the last chapter... They were so damn funny that I kept smiling or laughing at them. Man, people on Wattpad especially in kpop are so cool and funny. Well, enough about us. Let's get the story started! Sorry if this chapter is short. I love you! *ageyo voice*

START OFF!

I woke up in Mark's arm when the sun was shining on us through the window. He kissed my cheek then got up change and make breakfast.

"Good morning." He said, with his deep voice. I blushed then stretched.

"Good morning to you too." I said, smiling. I watch Mark go into the bathroom while I stare at a picture of us. Mark and I been together for almost three years after the whole issue with Jackson. I haven't heard from Jackson or anyone since I was working on Kpop Star. I changed how the house looked and burned all the pictures we used to have. I dyed my hair blonde which is new for me. Mark loves it and think it makes me even more sexy. Ha ha! He is too much. Last year, I meet Mark's whole family and some were uncomfortable, but  seem to be happy for him. They like me and welcome me with open arms. He wasn't afraid or trying to protect from everyone. We hold hands, kiss, and go on dates anywhere with people looking, but Mark doesn't care because he wasn't ashamed of loving me. That's when I knew that he was the one. Luhan is two now and he is a umma's boy and never leave Xiumin's side. Shelldon and Yongguk are still dating and I think Shelldon stop stuttering around him. Pfff... Nah! Shelldon is still Shelldon. He says, "Once you joined the fanboy side, there is no going back."  He is too much for us, but now he is 19 and still adorable yet unpredictable.

I was still in bed looking at the ceiling until Mark came out nicely dressed and handsome. He checked himself in the mirror then looked at me smiling. I smiled back once I fixed my morning hair.

"You did great last week performance on Kpop Star. I hope you enjoy for congratulations feast." He said, fixing his brown hair then put his snapback on. I smiled mad when I thought about the sex we had when I won first place. I chuckled then move myself to the bathroom.

"I'm going to work. I'll see you later." Mark said. I answered "yeah" when the door flew open as he gave me a hug and kissed.

"I love you, BamBam." Mark said, then walk out of the bathroom.

"I love you too, baby." I smiled. I stepped into the shower, starting to wash my body. Over the years, when Mark and I started dating. He help me wash away and forget about Jackson's touch. No! I shouldn't think about him! I stayed in the shower about 6 more minutes then dried off to put some warm clothes on. I put on leather skinny jeans, Black and red sweater with red converse. I took my phone and saw a new text message. I opened it up to see it was from Xiumin.

Morning, Mrs. Tuan - Xiumin

I laughed then moved myself to the living room sitting on the cough. I texted him back.

Good morning, Mrs. Kim. How are you and the baby doing? Is he learning how to be a troll like his appa?

I waited for a response until a unknown number was calling me. I wasn't sure who it is, but instead I ignored it. Xiumin texted me back with a cute laughing Baozi emoji.

We are doing great! Luhan wants a play date with you guys. Plus I hope not then Shelldon will go mad.  -Xiumin

I texted ok then got up to walk to the Kim's house. I wrote Mark a note that I'll be gone and I'm doing to make dinner tonight. I grabbed my keys and phone then skipped my way down to Chen and Xiumin's apartment. They only live 10 minutes and 5 blocks away from my house. I look at my wallpaper of Mark smiling while holding a big teddy bear.

I across the street then head right to where the Kim's apartment complex is. I knocked on the door then hear a toddler screaming and laughing. The first person to open the door was Xiumin's smiling face and Luhan hugging his leg.

"Bam... Bam!" I looked down to see baby Luhan walking towards me with big arms. I picked up Luhan and spin him around. Luhan lookes at me with his big eyes giggling like an angel. I kissed his cheek then closed the door.

"How's baby LuLu doing today?" Luhan looked at me smiling then run off laughing.

"Say, I went to the toliet today, Uncle BamBam." Xiumin said, making a lunch. Luhan went back to jump on Shelldon's back.

"Argh! Lu Lu you're big and you're hurting my back." Shelldon laughed then pulled Luhan off. Luhan covered his eyes then opens them.

"Peekaboo!" He yelled at Shelldon. Shelldon and I pretend to be shock and Luhan did it again.

"Umma, where's appa?" I asked in a baby's voice. Xiumin shook his head then hands me a sandwich.

"He's at his vocal classes with his students. Where is Mr. Tuan?" Xiumin asked, as he raised his eyebrows. I blushed then took a bite out of my sandwich.

"Ha ha ha ha! Ooh BamBam, he got you on that one." Shelldon was laughing at me while Luhan jumped on his stomach,

"Agioo..."

"That's it Lu Lu! Beat up bad uncle for me!" Xiumin cheered as Luhan was hitting Shelldon.

"Bad! Bad! Bad!" Luhan said, after each hit then run to umma laughing.

"That baby is evil..." Shelldon said, laying on the floor defeated. Everything in my life is going great and I wouldn't ask anything different. I look at my phone and see no text from Mark, but he was busy. I put my phone away then look at Xiumin singing a kid's song to Luhan as he clap his hands.

"So, tonight is Mark's birthday?" Shelldon asked. I nod my head smiling as I took my phone out. Mark has been to busy with Yongguk and JYP that he decided noticed that his birthday is today. Which is a good thing. I planned a party for him at JYP entertainment place tonight and everything will go smoothly.

"Nothing will go wrong, right?" Shelldon asked as he looked at my phone.

"Nope, no worries and no wrong people there."

Ok, end of chapter 21 and I'm so happy that the story is coming together. Imagine Luhan as a baby is so cute. Especially when he and Xiumin are playing peekaboo. Aaaww!!!! Abavsbshamwbdkwkwndowkehqpambslmskskndosjauqandwcwhzkxnzlabduedillsjo! That right there is soo kawaii.

Anyway, stay tuned for Chapter 22 everyone.

Goodnight and goodmorning!