Chapter 17 (Xiumin)

This chapter is filled with humor, clues, babies and... Shelldon beening buried ALIVE?!  Ok... Let the chapter BEGIN! I am so happy and grateful that you guys like, vote, read and comment my story. Thank you so much!

Today was the baby's shower and all of our friends are here. Even new friends like Mark for example. BamBam and Mark became good friends quick after we first went to the Basement. He told me that Mark texted him out of nowhere and he never gave him his number. There was only one explanation-- Shelldon. Anyways everyone, including mine and Xiumin's family are here. I glance at Joyce and she was having a good time. She was making small talk with everyone and complimenting on their gifts. I smiled... Chen and I were so lucky to have her. 

"XIUMIN-AH!" Everyone stopped and looked up.
Heh! Yup. That's my Shelldon and that means BamBam is here too.

I turned around to find a hugging Shelldon and a happy BamBam in my arms.

"I'm so happy that you two are here. It's almost time for the present." I said, giving both them a kiss on the cheek.

"It's a party for baby Luhan and we wouldn't miss it." BamBam said, smiling.

"Hey hyung, can you open my present first?" Shelldon said, using ageyo on me.Heh! Thats the baby of the trio for you. I was about to grab the present until Shelldon stopped and ran to Joyce.  

"Hey Joyce, I want you to look at it first." Joyce blushed and peak inside and gave Shelldon the thumbs up. Shelldon smirked and walk back to me with the gift. 

"We'll see about that Shelldon, but don't worry because I'll love your gift the most." I said, messing up his hair. Shelldon pouted and start to fixed his hair. Chen popped up and saw Shelldon upset and pouted.

"Hey Shelldon, what's wrong? You ate all the food when you got here?" Chen was laughing while Shelldon glared at me with a evil look.

Oh boy...

"I hope Baby Luhan isn't a troll like you. Chennie Chen Chen." Shelldon spat. We all burst out laughing while Shelldon turned away folding his arms. I heard the door opened to see Mark walking in carrying a big red box.

"BamBam, Mark is here." I pointed where Mark was coming towards us smiling. BamBam greeted Mark with a friendly  hug as he sat the present down.

"Hey guys. How are you?"

"I'm good." BamBam answered.

"How's Jackson doing in LA?" He asked.

"Jackson is doing good. Thanks for asking."

"No problem. Hey, you look good Xiumin." I waved at Mark. "Oh Joyce,  I see your stomach got big." Mark said, pointing at her stomach. I laughed as Chen smiled then kissed my cheek.

"Chen and Joyce, this is our friend, Mark. Mark, this is my husband Chen and our surrogate, Joyce Huang." Mark, Chen, and Joyce all  bow then exchange hand shake.

"So next month is the due date." Mark asked, picking up the red present and put it with the rest.

"Yup. Next month and four weeks until Luhan is here." Chen, said putting his arm around my shoulder. I smiled then gave him a nice kiss on the lips. I looked at everyone and noticed that Mark was whispering something into BamBam's ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(BAMBAM)~~~~

I'm happy to be here for Chen and Xiumin on their big day. Seeing other couples kissing and holding each other makes me jealous and sad since my Jackson isn't here. I felt Mark's arm around my shoulder as I look up.