Chapter 5 (BamBam)

The beat was fast and the crowd was getting hype after each line. This place was awesome and I didn't want the fun to end any time soon.

"So... Are you guys having fun?" Shelldon yelled as the crowd and the music was loud. Xiumin shake his head as I was doing a little dance with the song.

"Are you kidding? I'm having a blast right now. I'm glad you bought us here, Shelldon hyung."

"Yeah... M... OH MY GOD!!!!" Xiumin stopped his sentence as he screamed even louder. We looked up to see one of the rappers, Mark was coming off stage rapping. I wasn't trying to act like I'm all that, but I feel as if he was staring at me while rapping the lyrics.

"Baby, when I first saw you. I knew you have to be mine.

Whether it was night time or day, your beautiful lips and smile will take the pain away."

I looked at Xiumin and Shelldon to see who was he talking to, but to my surprise he was talking about me. Me? Really?

"Guys..." I said.

"That guy is talking about you. He thinks your smile and lips are beautiful." Shelldon smiled as he nudge my shoulder. I have to admit... He was talking about me and he thinks I'm beautiful too.

"So baby please... Tell what's your name?

I may look like a player or a pretty boy but I can show what I have offer for you to be my babe."

The DJ stopped the record as Mark said the last part of his rap.

"I'm going to be gentleman right now and tell you... Hi, my name is mark." Everyone was cheering as my face was turning red with the attention. Mark looked at me in the eyes and smile. His smile was cute and child like to me. I smiled back at him then decide to introduce myself.

"Hi... My name is Kunpimook, but everyone calls my BamBam." I said blushing.

"Oh, I like your name. Bambam... That's how my heart felt when I first saw you." He smiled again then rub my hand with his thumb. Xiumin and Shelldon was laughing and betting if I start crushing on him. I turned around quick to see them change their face expression.

You two...

"Well... You have beautiful hands. Ha ha everything about you is beautiful. So doll face, where are you from?"

"I'm from Thailand. I moved here 4 years ago. These are my best friends, Shelldon and Mineosk." I pointed at the two.

"Oooh... The fanboy and the pretty eyes." Xiumin and I immediately start laughing as Shelldon's cheeks were red then he turn around.

"I'm sorry." Mark said in english. Shelldon turn around fast with his mouth jump.

"You speak English?" We asked in unison.

"Yeah, I'm from Los Angeles and I live here for 3 years plus I'm Taiwanese." He smiled again then winked at me. Wow... He is has a nice voice.

"Cool!!! I'm from Japan but I moved to New York. Its nice to meet you and I like your lyrics." Shelldon said in English.

"Thank you. I made the words up as soon I saw your BamBam in the front smiling." I automatically looked down at my shoes as Baozi and Sweet tooth was giggling and looking at me.

"Well... Thank you for the compliment" I bowed, "I hope you and your friend win."

"BamBam, he is undefeated and really popular with the crowd. So, there is a chance that he is totally going to win." Xiumin said, while giving Mark a high five.